The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

They don't have a 42 tooth available yet, otherwise I would have also bought one from them.

sorry - too early. i didn't read your post properly.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a set of these shims for front derailers , to take make A 34.9mm clamp fit A 30.0mm seattube :)

post-46013-0-26983200-1590675833_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Grey Hubs, he sorted me out with everything I need and more, thank you very much

:thumbup:  :thumbup: . That's why we are on the HUB, to share our interest. Feels good to give for a change!

Hey, looking for new Shimano Dura Ace 7800/7801/7803 shifter hoods. Anyone have any? Alternatively any advice on the cheapest place to get them? Can only seem to find international stuff that’s super pricey.

Hi, I am looking for a straight steerer fork (29) that can take a disc brake (not a shock), if anyone out there has got one, I will buy it from you.

Thank you.

Edited by 2 X 2

Hi, I am looking for a straight steerer fork (29) that can take a disc brake (not a shock), if anyone out there has got one, I will buy it from you.

Thank you.

I'm also looking for something with a shorter axle crown length than I currently have.

i am looking for a FD clamp. Previous frame had a braze on FD and i now need a clamp for my new frame. FD is shimano. Inside diameter is 31.6mm.

Looking for a set of these shims for front derailers , to take make A 34.9mm clamp fit A 30.0mm seattube :)

BaGearA, did you find these shims at all? I might have what you need...

Hey Hubbers,

I am looking for a big blade to fit on my Home Trainer Bike. Currently a 3 x 10 setup with a 42 (old 10speed) I think. Wanted something to give me a bit more top end on the flats.

It's Shimano, so 104 BCD.

Hey Hubbers,

I am looking for a big blade to fit on my Home Trainer Bike. Currently a 3 x 10 setup with a 42 (old 10speed) I think. Wanted something to give me a bit more top end on the flats.

It's Shimano, so 104 BCD.

I have a 44T if you want. not much bigger but its something

And I’m looking for a used or broken 1 inch carbon steerer tube - happy to pay - it’s the tube part I need and it must be carbon please

i am looking for a FD clamp. Previous frame had a braze on FD and i now need a clamp for my new frame. FD is shimano. Inside diameter is 31.6mm.

Have this Shimano FD Clamp you are welcome to it if you don't sort something closer to home

post-89039-0-44095300-1592053007_thumb.jpg

I have one of those Thule Express type bike carriers that connects to the towbar and bikes fastened with rubbers up top. Mine is supposedly for 4 bikes, but realistically you can only get 3 on there.

Free to any hubber that is willing to come get it from me, or I could meet me at Somerbosch, Helderberg trails or Geesloot in Somerset West / Strand area.

Some of the rubbers might need replacement.

Edited by Moridin

I have one of those Thule Express type bike carriers that connects to the towbar and bikes fastened with rubbers up top. Mine is supposedly for 4 bikes, but realistically you can only get 3 on there.

Free to any hubber that is willing to come get it from me, or I could meet me at Somerbosch, Helderberg trails or Geesloot in Somerset West / Strand area.

Some of the rubbers might need replacement.[/quote

Wow that's kind of you