The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

Speed? I have a complete XTR unit with shifter that is gathering dust in my parts box. 9 speed

10 speed.  But would that cage not fit?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a friend looking for the below.

Gents if you have any old 3 x 8 shifers and brakelevers and old grips laying around collecting dust let me know I will buy it from you. Want to build up my Axis 26er again for the kids.

PM sent

Got a friend looking for the below.

Gents if you have any old 3 x 8 shifers and brakelevers and old grips laying around collecting dust let me know I will buy it from you. Want to build up my Axis 26er again for the kids.

Hi, I have a few old used computers if anybody wants them for parts or replace battery and get them working again etc

inc complete working 9speed FlightDeck 

post-89039-0-54880100-1595237199_thumb.jpg

Hi I have one or two of those laying around.

WhatsApp me 0828627575

Rgds Bradley

Anyone got an old spoke magnet like this kicking around that they aren't using - i am looking for a magnet that can run long the spoke rater than sit on the outside of the spoke.

I bought a "cheap" MTB cause I really liked the frame, I'm slowly going to upgrade the parts that are shody. Currently I'm looking for a 26er disc brake fork, it can be cheap, the one i have is really really cheap so anything will be better as this one bottoms out if i look at it too hard, based on the east Rand if anyone has anything.

Still have a kids 20 inch bike rusting away in my garage. Free to anyone willing to come and pick it up at my place. Too darn lazy to clean it up and take to Cash Crusaders.  :blush:

Hallo... I need a 30.9 dropper post ( in good working order) and have a 31.6 in good working order command post to swap for it [emoji4]

Looking for a Gipiemme Techno 416 rear wheel if anyone has. Please WhatsApp me on 0828627575. Thanks

Looking for SRAM Brake lever clamps for Level or Guide brakes if anyone has a set lying in their spares box?

Looking for a really cheap road bike for a trainer in the KZN area. I have posted in the wanted ads a few times but haven't really found anything in my price range. I'm looking for seriously cheap. Its literally only for using on my dumb trainer.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got a old pair of 73mm cranks and bb floating about (will pay) need a old beat set to powdercoat

• 4 weeks later...

We're busy with another charity bike for a church group and need a RH side 10sp SRAM shifter... Even a damaged one would do, need the double tap lever. Happy to strip and repair the one we have if necessary

16a77316b21198a51023b8d3f5e48fa8.jpg

Speed? I have a complete XTR unit with shifter that is gathering dust in my parts box. 9 speed

Any chance this is still available?