The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

Anybody possibly have some Shimano M7000/8000/9000 brake levers that are leaking and you are not using? Willing to buy them for a reasonable price

Might be worth asking your LBS to check in their spares bin.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my bicycle was stolen some time ago and I only realised recently that these brackets were still on the bike. I am looking for the bracket that attaches to the bicycle to fit this saddle bag. I am also looking for the bracket that secures this pump to the bike. Any recommendations where I can start looking?

post-1908-0-78413900-1605511880_thumb.jpg

post-1908-0-51050500-1605511900_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Three sets of tyres that need to go by tomorrow night or they go to the bin. Pick up in Paarl.

1. Ardent 2.4 front tyre skinwall and Ikon 2.2 skinwall rear tyre. The Ikon has about 20% tread left, the Ardent 40%.

2. Ikons 2.1, the one has about 10% tread left, the other 20%

3. Kenda Slant Six. Brand new.7d3f0eeab809ab5c534688745418398a.jpg5d76dc72d6ce31311d9e9b99f916fc4a.jpg047671e28ad12025999296c6a9493249.jpgb271c1dec45fbfe4a7fed3b3844dcf23.jpg

To that hairy fella perhaps???

Unfortunately not ... I came here now looking to see if it was still available as I have corrupted my one riding partner who has a On One SS that was interested in getting the Tan Walls for his bike.

#TanWalls4TheWin

post-5403-0-74302300-1606818778_thumb.jpeg

Hi, my bicycle was stolen some time ago and I only realised recently that these brackets were still on the bike. I am looking for the bracket that attaches to the bicycle to fit this saddle bag. I am also looking for the bracket that secures this pump to the bike. Any recommendations where I can start looking?

@Fork-it - you can get the pump bracket from Two Wheel Trading:

https://twowheelstrading.co.za/product/lezyne/pumps/spares-pumps/pump-lezyne-nylon-bracket-pressure-drive/

not sure who the importer of Topeak is but they do "service kits" for their items - your LBS should be able to order it for you if they stock Topeak stuff.

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/bag-replacement-kit/529-F25

Does anyone have a rigid straight steerer fork lying around? Looking to finish a single speed build from old parts and can’t find one anywhere.

Willing to pay, doesn’t have to be fancy, can be clapped out.

I have one