Kalahari Vegmot

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hubbers!

There is a young guy of 16 years whose parents work on a neighbouring farm to ours near Villiersdorp. He is really keen on mtb and we gave him a second hand mtb for his birthday last year. Its not the latest and greatest, but it enables him to ride decently.

Last week his front wheel buckled completely, so I am trying to find a replacement. So does anyone have a 29" rim brake front wheel that is looking for a home?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Do any of you have a drive side SD endcap for a DT Swiss 350 (Boost) hub by any chance as mine is mangled and damaged.

I used to have a bag of off endcaps, but ended up giving them all away ... stooopid yes I know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap and nasty road bike front hub. It's doesn't even need to be working, just the right width, and QR. It's going to be part of an adjustable indoor trainer wheel stand I'm making.

Please drop me a PM if you have anything lying around. Shot

Hey Hubbers. I have some parts and books that I'm wanting to get rid of. I'm not wanting to split this up and would rather have someone who can pick this up in the Cape Town area (I'm in Pinelands) to take this off my hands. The pics should hopefully be self explanatory, but PM me if you have any questions or are keen on taking everything. I'll work on a first come first served basis here.

post-62450-0-63773600-1618175992_thumb.jpg

post-62450-0-32141000-1618176008_thumb.jpg

post-62450-0-47697800-1618176021_thumb.jpg

post-62450-0-68207300-1618176030_thumb.jpg

Hi All

Do any of you have a drive side SD endcap for a DT Swiss 350 (Boost) hub by any chance as mine is mangled and damaged.

I used to have a bag of off endcaps, but ended up giving them all away ... stooopid yes I know.

can you post a photo of what you are looking for - can it be machined?

Hey Hubbers. I have some parts and books that I'm wanting to get rid of. I'm not wanting to split this up and would rather have someone who can pick this up in the Cape Town area (I'm in Pinelands) to take this off my hands. The pics should hopefully be self explanatory, but PM me if you have any questions or are keen on taking everything. I'll work on a first come first served basis here.

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_105852.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_104811.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_105149.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_105158.jpg

will take them if still available

Looking for damper internals for a 2015 Rock shox sid 29er to replace my brain damper with. Any reba or sid from 2016 and older will work if you have a damaged fork you want to donate or sell for spares please help me out. Thanks

IMG_20210411_105852.jpg

IMG_20210411_104811.jpg

IMG_20210411_105149.jpg

IMG_20210411_105158.jpg

Next in line otherwise, can you some of the stuff.

can you post a photo of what you are looking for - can it be machined?

Thanks, but Black Sheep Bikes sorted me out.

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_105852.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_104811.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_105149.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20210411_105158.jpg

A new home has been found for these items

Hi Guys

i am based In Brakpan east rand and build commuter bikes for less privileged people, and are in need of any second hand bicycle parts. I am almost done with two bikes and need to build a few more. Hope someone will be able to help. TIA

Wikus

Maybe list some of the items you're looking for, I can possibly help

Hi Guys

i am based In Brakpan east rand and build commuter bikes for less privileged people, and are in need of any second hand bicycle parts. I am almost done with two bikes and need to build a few more. Hope someone will be able to help. TIA

Wikus

Hi! 

I have a Bell MIPS Youth helmet that I would like to give away. 

Note: I (I have a small head) fell on a single track a couple of weeks ago and the helmet has two tiny cracks on the side. This is a hazard and that is why I am not willing to ride with it anymore as we ride on various terrains and "safety first"... But I think this will be okay for a kid and not worth it to throw away.

At Sportmans: https://www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za/product/bell-nomad-youth-mips-helmet/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpdqDBhCSARIsAEUJ0hOjEIWEr_OVhZbKQYXaSKQK1flx2aid-wEjp6Hn5TstOu310BTRNW8aAv5KEALw_wcB

Collection/courier will be on your account, photos attached. 

post-140526-0-35867200-1618469873_thumb.jpeg

post-140526-0-54235700-1618469884_thumb.jpeg

Maybe list some of the items you're looking for, I can possibly help

Sorry, should've started with that. in need of :

Frames-any

Forks- Mostly 26er

BB

Cranks

V-Brakes sets

Cables - all inner and outer

Steerer tube caps

Tyres