The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Super Sywurm said:

Does anybody maybe have an old 2020 Scott Spark they want to throw away?  I'll take it!

I have a 2015 Scott Genius.........................That I will not be throwing away.

4 hours ago, TheoG said:

I got Shimano 9 spd but no SRAM.

Thanks, needs to be SRAM, as I want to try pair it with a Shimano 10spd derailleur, the pull ratio being very similar.

4 hours ago, Jva said:

Hi, I have a pair of 9 speed Sram XO grip shifters, rear and front(3x) shifters

That might work. Will give you a shout if I don't come right with a normal trigger shift.

I am looking for a stem for my son's 26er.

The bike is a little bit too big for him, possibly only for the next couple of months. He is a light weight and does not ride hard(yet) so it can be any cheapy and I don't care about the cosmetic condition. The shorter the better.

Anybody with an old 7spd rear derailleur? Need one for my garden engineer. Trying to fix his bike that is in a terrible condition.

29 minutes ago, JJDT said:

Anybody with an old 7spd rear derailleur? Need one for my garden engineer. Trying to fix his bike that is in a terrible condition.

I may have one, will check when I get home

1 hour ago, Rolf Hansen said:

I am looking for a stem for my son's 26er.

The bike is a little bit too big for him, possibly only for the next couple of months. He is a light weight and does not ride hard(yet) so it can be any cheapy and I don't care about the cosmetic condition. The shorter the better.

I have a new stem I pulled off my Scott a few weeks back. But it's 70mm. Free to a good home. 

Also have a new bars, 720mm that came off my Scott. Also free to a good home. 

8 minutes ago, RJClegg said:

I have a new stem I pulled off my Scott a few weeks back. But it's 70mm. Free to a good home. 

I'd love to try them if you don't mind. I think the one on my son's bike is at least a 90mm but possibly even longer.

Edited by Rolf Hansen

5 minutes ago, Rolf Hansen said:

I'd love to try them if you don't mind. I think the one on my son's bike is at least a 90mm but possibly even longer.

No prob, you're welcome to them both. 

On 6/11/2021 at 9:58 AM, RJClegg said:

If the bars is still available, me please...

Let me know if I should PM.