Stolen: Swift Ultravox RS-1 2016 (Cape Town)

lukelockie

There was another mugging by these guys at 7:30, robbed a school boy in Lynfrae. Same car and MO with knife.

if we can get a Reg number it will be great, or anything to identify this car. Camera footage will also be a benefit.

Not a pleasant experience, hope you can claim from insurance.

Did the white tazz have a red stripe down the side?

if we can get a Reg number it will be great, or anything to identify this car. Camera footage will also be a benefit.

We have checked our cameras and there is no footage of the Tazz unfortunatly. ;(

We have checked our cameras and there is no footage of the Tazz unfortunatly. ;(

Thanks Pure Savage

attachicon.gif2018-04-19-PHOTO-00000011.jpg

Cops pulled this car over in the area this morning after going after a cash in transit truck. Cops with guns everywhere. Not sure if it's the same tazz by any slim chance? 

Do you have any more information? The officer in charge of the bike case is saying that he hasn't heard about it. Perhaps the road name or any other detail that might help link the incidents.

Do you have any more information? The officer in charge of the bike case is saying that he hasn't heard about it. Perhaps the road name or any other detail that might help link the incidents.

Wargrave road. Perps were wearing red. Roughly 7:30am

Edited by thebriancarter