Experience with CRC's move from DHL to SkyNet?

Eugene Brown

Is that a light I see...up ahead?...UK Hub has my package...been parked cause they only deliver to this region twice a week, starting tomorrow...so OK, breathe, man, breathe! :clap:

In Transit..... :thumbup:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I complained to them because skynet is more expensive and they take longer to deliver. May fall on deaf ears but my complaint was about how they can make their customers pay more for a slower service. Does not make sense.

I complained to them because skynet is more expensive and they take longer to deliver. May fall on deaf ears but my complaint was about how they can make their customers pay more for a slower service. Does not make sense.

Sadly the person receiving your e mail is only an CRC employee. He / she classify the requests and reply with the standard reply suitable for that mail.

All of us here received the same replies for our complains.

I even send an e mail and requested for the person to actually read it and not send a standard reply. No reply was received besides the mail saying they received the mail and will reply within .x.. days....

Recently ordered a parcel from an online music store in Gauteng. Took Skynet 13 days to deliver a stuffed up box after several calls and an experience that made me realise maybe Telkom customer wasn't that bad after all. 

Taged CRC on a Facebook post yesterday after seeing this thread, they replied this morning

post-1575-0-84659700-1526454867_thumb.jpg

Mailed CRC on Monday. Received the following reply:

Hi Koos,

Thanks for your email. Sorry to read that you have had this issue with SkyNet delivering in time. We will certainly feed this back to the appropriate department.

In line with the lat arrival of your package, I have refunded your shipping costs, so please allow 3-5 working days for this to show back amongst your funds.

Now your package has been released from customs, we would expect delivery to occur in the next 24-48 hours. Please keep an eye on your tracking for further updates.

Thanks,

Kris

Add your CRC review here:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.chainreactioncycles.com

Perhaps this will wake up CRC!

My 2 star review is in!

Ordered my goods on the 1 may. got email saying it had been dispatched.

Queried today and got this response:

The tracking below shows that the order has only left the UK so once it arrives in to the country, SkyNet will contact you for payment:

15 days later parcel has just left the UK??

Will not be using CRC again..

I ordered my package last thursday, have been really impressed so far with their service. It was scanned into joburg on monday morning and midday monday it said that it was in transit, i assume to cape town...

it has been in transit ever since, not yet scanned into cape town hub.

At what point do they usually start messing with me? when should i be worried?

@mada you can not rely on their tracking site...relax and wait...all you can do now...

So my express parcel arrived 13 days later, after really fighting the fight with SkyNet, and as true as nuts, CRC sent me a Tektro Brake/bell combo lever instead of a ThudBuster! WTF! I didn't even know that such devices existed, much less do I ever want one.

Started the claim process with CRC, and now have to wait "up to 14 days" for the problem to be resolved.

I've always been a CRC fanboy, but this last order has really left a *** taste in my mouth :thumbdown:

So my express parcel arrived 13 days later, after really fighting the fight with SkyNet, and as true as nuts, CRC sent me a Tektro Brake/bell combo lever instead of a ThudBuster! WTF! I didn't even know that such devices existed, much less do I ever want one.

Started the claim process with CRC, and now have to wait "up to 14 days" for the problem to be resolved.

I've always been a CRC fanboy, but this last order has really left a *** taste in my mouth :thumbdown:

Send your review to Trustpilot and make it count!