[Event] The Night Harvest 2018

Events Bot

Event Name: The Night Harvest 2018
When: 17 May 2018
Where: Potato Trails, Hout Bay, Western Cape
Category: Trials & Dirtjump

South Africa's biggest BMX and MTB dirt jump competition is back in Hout Bay for it's 7th year! Getting bigger and better every time and this year promised no different. Tonnes of international riders will be making their way down to the Cape to take part in one of the most fun competitions out there.

Held at some of the most scenic trails in the country, Potato Trails, makes it spectacular for the spectators. Not only do they get treated to the best riding the world has to offer, they get to see it in front of Hout Bay's beautiful amphitheatre of mountains.

Cape Town has been experiencing the worst drought in years, so the event had to be postponed in hopes of some rain coming. The bike lords have been watching and have brought some good rains just in time for the guys to get digging and prepare the trails. After almost a year of not being able to work on them, they were eager to get them back to their usual pristine standard.

It's all coming together nicely and we're looking forward to the best Night Harvest yet!!! See you there on the 17th!

Go to Event Page

The Night Harvest 2018.jpg

EWP_0014.jpg

EWP_0156.jpg

EWP_1204.jpg

EWP_1251.jpg

EWP_1288.jpg

EWP_1348.jpg

EWP_1392.jpg

EWP_1405.jpg

EWP_1512.jpg

EWP_2793 Sam Reynolds an Englishman doing an Indian Air for a South African crowd.jpg

EWP_2814.jpg

EWP_2831 Sam Reynolds gave the crowds action packed runs all night long.jpg

EWP_2928.jpg

EWP_5040 Nic R - Nac Nac.jpg

EWP_5098.jpg

EWP_5131.jpg

EWP_5199.jpg

EWP_5231.jpg

EWP_5242.jpg

EWP_5306.jpg

EWP_5326.jpg

EWP_9979.jpg