Karoo to Coast

Marichen

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got D. No idea how they decided as I haven't ridden this event before.

have you done the CTCT? that counts

Would anyone be able to help pick up some registration packs in Uniondale on Saturday and bring them to Knysna?

More than happy to help pay your fuel bill. Just seems like such an unnecessary waste of fuel to drive all the way out there on Saturday only to drive right back to Knysna and then back up to Uniondale on the Sunday.

Would anyone be able to help pick up some registration packs in Uniondale on Saturday and bring them to Knysna?

More than happy to help pay your fuel bill. Just seems like such an unnecessary waste of fuel to drive all the way out there on Saturday only to drive right back to Knysna and then back up to Uniondale on the Sunday.

Get there real early and pick up on raceday

Edited by RocknRolla

My understanding is that there will be registration early on Sunday morning for those coming via Knysna, such as yourself...

Unless I am mistaken  :ph34r:

Get there real early and pick up on raceday

Eish, we are already leaving Knysna lank early to get there on time for Batch A and B @ 07:30-35

We're only driving through Sunday morning. Doing registration on Sunday morning before the race. Give yourself an extra 30-45min to sort that out.

also doing registration on Sunday morning

does anybody have any idea how many batches there are this year though? i know the images on the site shows up to G for start gates but maybe there are less entries? is there anyone on here that is seeded lower than E thus far?

edit: So maybe E is the last group this year lol

Tandems then A-G

I don't know if it has been discussed yet..but I wonder what's the reason for not selling out this year? Is it just because it doesn't fall on a long weekend again? Or is there just too many other events on the calendar these days?  I know there were quite a lot of people that complained about under stocked water tables last year and the lack of seating and shade at the finish line.. wondered if people decided to skip it this year because of that