[Event] TrapNET 360

JA-Q001

Event Name: TrapNET 360
When: 22 July 2018
Where: SuperSport Park Centurion, Gauteng
Category: Road

Please vist our website at www.trapnet.co.za for more.

Go to Event Page

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed this event?

I see its listed on Cycle events and indicates a 100km route from supersport park in centurion.

Wonder where the route will follow?

http://trapnet.co.za/

follow on from the houbenehou9hour event?

• 2 weeks later...

follow on from the houbenehou9hour event?

not full road closure?

No this is the first time that the event is held and we will have partial road closures.

No this is the first time that the event is held and we will have partial road closures.

When will the route be available? 

Has anyone noticed this event?

I see its listed on Cycle events and indicates a 100km route from supersport park in centurion.

Wonder where the route will follow?

http://trapnet.co.za/

When will the route be available? 

We are awaiting final approvals regarding the route and hope to advise very soon

The route for the trapNET 360 100km road cycle race will be confirmed shortly after confirmation has been received from the necessary authorities.

Please be advised that there will also be a trapNET Junior event on Saturday 21 July at SuperSport Park for the youngsters consisting of a 1km (push race) 3km as well as 5km. Parents welcome to assist these young riders. Details to follow on our website very shortly.

Cycling and cycling related exhibitors as well as lifestyle / fitness exhibitors please feel free to make contact with us to discuss very affordable exhibition opportunities - shell systems in tents. Please visit our website www.trapnet.co.za. 

Looks interesting.What is the entry fee? Had a look at the website but seems you have to register for more information.

• 3 weeks later...

The route for the trapNET 360 100km road cycle race will be confirmed shortly after confirmation has been received from the necessary authorities.

Please be advised that there will also be a trapNET Junior event on Saturday 21 July at SuperSport Park for the youngsters consisting of a 1km (push race) 3km as well as 5km. Parents welcome to assist these young riders. Details to follow on our website very shortly.

Still no route confirmation?

still waiting for the route confirmation before I will enter. Hope it will be a good route but just a bit worrying that an event is a go ahead without approval from the authorities to use the road. Possible Le-Tape coming up again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Route map with Road Closure sections indicated.

Wasn't really feeling good about the route before. Now that there are definitely non-closed sections I might just give this one a skip for now.

post-27827-0-88606200-1530130806_thumb.jpg