Rave - Lyne Components

TNOSE_E

I don't normaly create topics, and have a primary post focus for technical input. And stay away from the yif yaf discussions.

However I feel compelled to give a huge shutout / Rave / plug whatever it is refereed as, to Lyne Components. 

I am by no means affiliated to them in any way but just appreciate their commitment, excellent service and products. 

I currently use their dropper posts, AMP wheel-sets, bars and stems, and in my opinion the products exceed performance, style and bang for buck in today's trends and market.

Their service by far exceeds expectations from sales to returns and more... Yes, I have returned a dropper before for some issues. Not so much a return as a no questions asked overnight door to door swap for a new unit....

Dayle even went to extra lengths, sourcing not for sale spare pits for a personal faux pas on a dropper post.

Leading the way in service delivery....Thank you!  

So big up's to them!

Good to hear such local stories. The cranks provides plenty bang for buck, wish they had a shorter crank version also.

Helped my partner with a dropper post during the Epic. Brilliant service!

Good to hear such local stories. The cranks provides plenty bang for buck, wish they had a shorter crank version also.

The pulse alloy comes in 170mm? maybe the carbon is just out of stock in 170mm.

Ordered a incase from them and asked my sis to fetch it for me, the guy helping her called her "tannie" lol she was not impressed, otherwise great service.

The pulse alloy comes in 170mm? maybe the carbon is just out of stock in 170mm.

My mistake, only saw 175mm listed on the main spec sheet. But in the shop you can select 170mm.

RESPECT!!

Apologies for that one.

Ordered my dropper seatpost yesterday at around 11h00, delivered to my office before 11h00 today in time for me to test it out over the weekend.

Thanks for the great service Lyne!

I can definitely also vouch for Lyne's quality and their customer service. Dayle is killer to deal with and always has great advice!

I am Riding the XL 150mm Dropper and AMP30 Wheelset.

• 4 weeks later...

I just received my Lyne Pulse 175mm Crankset and man am I impressed! The support from Dayle is second to non and the quality and workmanship on this crank is simply superb at this price! I am so glad we still have this level of service and quality of product available to us in South Africa.

Great job guys, I can wait to ride this bad boy!

I just received my Lyne Pulse 175mm Crankset and man am I impressed! The support from Dayle is second to non and the quality and workmanship on this crank is simply superb at this price! I am so glad we still have this level of service and quality of product available to us in South Africa.

Great job guys, I can wait to ride this bad boy!

I wasn't in the market... but suddenly...! :thumbup:

I wasn't in the market... but suddenly...! :thumbup:

Just do it! I promise you will not regret it! Will install it tonight and give some more feedback on Monday! 

Got the cranks, bars, stem, oval chainrings. All extremely good quality.

I recommend their stuff to anyone who asks.

I am waiting to order the Pulse flat alloy bar and stem as soon as they have stock again! Are you happy with the bar and stem combo?