Who all cycles in your family

Jokerman

Hey all

As we all know we as cyclist are truely passionate about the sport not to mention all the time and effort we put into it....

Was wondering how many of you have spouses/partners that do it with you ???

And how many of you have spouses/aprtners that wonder and can't get what the sport is about

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, I am very,very fortuante that me and my better half share the same passion for the sport........else we wouldn't have had much of a relaitionship hey :)........as we spend most of our weekends and spare time training :)

Can't think of anything better than my setup.......................Truely a God given, hi,hi,hi,hi,hi,hi

Guest colonel

A clsoe friend got me hooked on it and then my wife is pretty serious aswelll

I started, then stopped. Then my sister started and then her husband. Then I started again. Then my sister stopped.

Gave my father my first mtb (it was way to small for me)...he now rides once or twice a week to clear the mind...takkies and tshirts Wink

Everybody.  My oldest son got us involved, so now we all cycle....must admit the younger of the 2 boys is not that interested in anything involving endurance, but he does like going downhill (fast), on his MTB.