Reversed Route 94.7 2018

mercurystorm

Look at your elevation loss from last year or year before. 

According to my Garmin from the 94.7 race 2017...the elevation Gain was 1420m and the Loss was 1392m...so not a big difference at all...but will be an interesting day out on the bike  :thumbup:

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested to see how much different the elevation plots would look like, the first one is the 2017 elevation map, the second image is the 2017 elevation map reversed....

The first half might be a real DRAG and tough...but the second half should be quite fast and interesting...especially the M1...that should be a loooooong "downhill" - might also have a few crashes and incidents IF the guys and gals don't think and look out for each other...

fooook now i feel bad  :blush:

People simply can't keep a secret any more.

"Please don't tell anyone before the big reveal" is understood to mean: Don't post this on your facebook account yet, but you are welcome to tell all you friends and family with the assumption that they won't do the same, but then they do the same... etc...

Gonna be the worst kept secret by tomorrow when the "Big reveal" happens

The first half might be a real DRAG and tough...but the second half should be quite fast and interesting...especially the M1...that should be a loooooong "downhill" - might also have a few crashes and incidents IF the guys and gals don't think and look out for each other...

But the early climbs will have broken up the bunches so the groups will be smaller vs previous years. That makes things a bit safer