Race Swap - Wine 2 Whales Team for Sani2c

ryanomo

Hi All,

I have a team ticket to Wine 2 Whales Shiraz on the 2- 4 November 2018 that I would like to swap with someone who has a 2019 Sani2c race ticket. Anyone interested please respond directly to this post.

Hi All,

I have a team ticket to Wine 2 Whales Shiraz on the 2- 4 November 2018 that I would like to swap with someone who has a 2019 Sani2c race ticket. Anyone interested please respond directly to this post.

Apparently there are no reservations for 2019 Sani, first come first serve when entries open in June or sometime. Check their website. 

Hi All,

Jip, think it would be best just to sell your W2W entry and buy a Sani2C entry?

Jip, think it would be best just to sell your W2W entry and buy a Sani2C entry?

Agree - times changed. Not so difficult to get into these races now as it was 2/3 years ago

From the Sani Newsletter: 

• Entries will open to you on Tuesday at 10:00, 22nd May 2018. At this time we will be accepting split entries.
  • Entries will be available on the sani2c website.
  • Should you and your 2018 partner wish to invite new riders for the 2019 event you have the opportunity! NB. Please note that this is a first come, first take offer and we urge you to act quickly as if every 2018 team splits we will be oversubscribed and unable to accept all.
  • On the 16th June 2018 any unpaid entries will lose their offer and this team slot will become available to the general public on the 18th June 2018.
Edited by peds

Hi All,

I would be keen on your 2019 entry.