All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

34 minutes ago, Nick said:

I can oblige. Makes sense.

@Eldron As OP, I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty.

@NickNo worries at all - time have changed for the better so the title should too.

Bring on the TdF and some Qhubeka Nexthash victories!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Rocket-Boy said:

I expected that NTT would offload the team as soon as possible, they are far more interested in being a tech partner than in teams.

I know the covid lockdown has been harsh, but did you sleep for the better part of a year?

ok I've just learnt how to pronounce Qhubeka with confidence. smash that opening click hard.

the: ne' X! t'hash is going to take this whiteboy from the burbs a while though.

3 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

ok I've just learnt how to pronounce Qhubeka with confidence. smash that opening click hard.

the: ne' X! t'hash is going to take this whiteboy from the burbs a while though.

Seeing as it's a London based company, I'm certain a regular nexthash will be fine.

32 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Yeah I like this new kit design a lot,...smaak it stukkend tjina

Yup.

It beats the hell out of that EFF abortion from last year.

2 hours ago, TNT1 said:

I know the covid lockdown has been harsh, but did you sleep for the better part of a year?

Lol no, Im not even sure why I commented, I was literally taking a 2 min mental break from a big issue and wasnt really thinking.

I have seen some really cool stuff happening on the data side with NTT though, some really interesting tech involved.

4 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Must say, I like it alot...

20210625_085113.jpg

Screenshot_20210625-084007_Instagram.jpg

20210625_085144.jpg

While the new kit colours might be nice ... i hate it when the teams change their kit like this because it makes it difficult to identify the teams and riders when watching them on TV

3 hours ago, SwissVan said:

While the new kit colours might be nice ... i hate it when the teams change their kit like this because it makes it difficult to identify the teams and riders when watching them on TV

I do agree, when the it all sort of looks similar it does make it hard to distinguish between riders and teams. There is a big asss Brberry hand on the back of the jersey though so that should make it easier to pic out the Qhubeka riders from the rest of the rifraf.

2 hours ago, MattDaniel said:

Really like the new kit, wish they would go for lumo yellow helmets or something similar to easily identify riders in the group (thinking back to the green helmets used in the DiData era for the TdF)

I'll 2nd the lumo Yellow Helmets suggestion #makeithappendougie

On 6/25/2021 at 2:25 PM, MattDaniel said:

Really like the new kit, wish they would go for lumo yellow helmets or something similar to easily identify riders in the group (thinking back to the green helmets used in the DiData era for the TdF)

GREEN helmets were the bomb.

i dunno why they all want to blend in from the helishot, maybe us armchair fans aren't important. i spent all weekend trying to find them in the peleton, turns out i was looking for henao on his ace mostly - and this is in the "classics" stages where we have people - don't get too excited for the mtns.

I found them easy enough. Fluo yellow highlights on the bibs and helmets are easily spotted.

Maybe its because I was wearing my Spectacles ????