All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

yip, i read about earlier in the week. We'll see if they actually pay the team anything when cheques are due or if those are made of rubber. I really hope that this deal is legit or the team are going to need a superb TdF to attract other sponsors

4 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

I really hope that this deal is legit or the team are going to need a superb TdF to attract other sponsors

I agree, Will be hard to attract sponsors if this NextHash thing blows up. I guess if anyone never knew about them and are interested in that kind of thing, Now they do. So perhaps some very good publicity for them, But as you say, Let's hope they pay because if they don't, It will most likely the end of them.

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

I'd wear that to ride in if it was made of good technical fabric in an instant!

Check out the Pearl Izumi range of mtb stuff. I have a few collared shirts I use as every day wear in the store made by them and they're awesome!

Edit: something like this: https://shop.pearlizumi-eu.com/en-dk/women-cycling-jerseys-long-sleeve/pearl-izumi-longsleeve-jersey-rove-l-blue-172219036pil?gclid=CjwKCAjwrPCGBhALEiwAUl9X0411y7dxhvk6_uaLtiBSCZfLkX6XSrH-fSU0bc7uyL8evTpJIifFCRoCjUgQAvD_BwE

Edited by Eldron

23 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Check out the Pearl Izumi range of mtb stuff. I have a few collared shirts I use as every day wear in the store made by them and they're awesome!

Edit: something like this: https://shop.pearlizumi-eu.com/en-dk/women-cycling-jerseys-long-sleeve/pearl-izumi-longsleeve-jersey-rove-l-blue-172219036pil?gclid=CjwKCAjwrPCGBhALEiwAUl9X0411y7dxhvk6_uaLtiBSCZfLkX6XSrH-fSU0bc7uyL8evTpJIifFCRoCjUgQAvD_BwE

Those are rad... I have a few various similar shirts I wear for sportsing.

I like the long sleeve or rolled up sleeve option and the fact that I can button up or down depending on the heat.

The sleeves also prevent chafe while running. These tops are gold!

5 hours ago, Eldron said:

Burberry Qhubeka in 2022!

Here is the team shirt.

burberry.jpg

As per footballing cyclist I’m all over this kit 

that will look so good with my Ti gravel bike and will distract from my lack of facial hair 

do they have a matching coffee cup ?

I wonder if US Sprinter Sha'Carri Richardson will be offered a sponsorship by Nexthash ????

6 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Sha'Carri.....

how do we pronounce that name?

TsssssssshhSha'Carri would be my guess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...