All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NextHash deal did seem risky but what about Assos. Did that contract change once NextHash came on board.

Sorry to see this happen to Africa's only WT team. Cant imagine they going to attract talent with this kind of publicity.

• 5 weeks later...

what, but NextHash said they were in for 5 years?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just because they couldn't pay salaries the next month surely they're good for it?!!!

suppose this weekend is a huge one for the team. might need a big result from these guys to open the door for 2022.

image.png.f00e0ada4c56e82a5b7c0259749315c3.png

On 6/30/2021 at 3:33 PM, Eldron said:

Burberry Qhubeka in 2022!

Here is the team shirt.

burberry.jpg

Some other forums overseas reckon with the UCI now hosting a World Champs for Gravel, that they will regulate the size of the blocks.

surely that's it for Africa's WT team?

no hail mary fireworks over the weekend (well done victor for chasing the break and max for that wipeout once in it)image.png.dc7f40c7a82d03245747e50d831a3ee1.png

What sort of a rabbit can doug pull out of his hat here?

will a big result from a 38 yr old pozzovivo at il lombardia even do anything?

Maybe drop down to PC level?

11 October

The Qhubeka-NextHash team is still looking to stay in the pelotons in 2022. According to Cyclingnews, the management is currently looking for new partners and rumours of new sponsor start to circulate. In order to maintain a WorldTour license for next year the team needs to supply their initial paperwork to the UCI by October 15, and sports director Lars Michaelsen is in a race against time.

On 10/16/2021 at 8:10 AM, OVERDRIVE said:

surely there's something concrete going on behind the scenes. It was a while ago that riders were told they could go, and they have mostly been tjoepstil. looking at our guys alone, RJVR might get a ride somewhere, I'm not sure about where Nic Dlamini would go, I'd like to think he would get a decent chance somewhere 

image.png.f9bc2a94d7437fa86ee48789535d3f95.png

contracted to 2022

image.png.97d251467fddbb831ecb06603efacf25.png

On 10/14/2021 at 9:59 AM, TNT1 said:

Doug must just man up and sell a stake in the team to Premier Tech.

I like this idea