All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have a game plan? not competing in sprints, breakaways, kom or any other part.

They had Ryan giving the sprints a go and he managed a few top 10s.

It was strange not to see Berhane trying for mountain points - perhaps he was supposed to help Maincheese then O'Conner but by the time they realised Maincheese was lacking form and O'Conner crashed out it was too late.

They will probably get "worst luck" award for 2018!

Quickstep showing everyone how it's done.

Very hard for anyone to beat them..but that doesn't stop the rest from contesting for the remaining points available.

DDD and Katusha in heaps of trouble down at the bottom..won't be long until it effects sponsorship.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They had Ryan giving the sprints a go and he managed a few top 10s.

It was strange not to see Berhane trying for mountain points - perhaps he was supposed to help Maincheese then O'Conner but by the time they realised Maincheese was lacking form and O'Conner crashed out it was too late.

They will probably get "worst luck" award for 2018!

Their eggs were in the basket of LM and O'Connor.

They would have opened the gap to 230 points ahead of Katusha if Ben did not fall.

But surely they need to score points all over in the next few races and hope Kittel stay in the form he has been so far this year with Ilner Zikarin also not doing well.

They can get some points in the TDF with sprints if Cavendish/Boasen Hagen get some sprint points , but for that they need to be in Top three of stages.

Then Serge can perhaps get some GC points, Maybe LM can try again , with O'Connor going for Vuelta.

This will of course affect their signings for next year as Ben might not want to sign if they will not be World tour next year.

Their eggs were in the basket of LM and O'Connor.

They would have opened the gap to 230 points ahead of Katusha if Ben did not fall.

But surely they need to score points all over in the next few races and hope Kittel stay in the form he has been so far this year with Ilner Zikarin also not doing well.

They can get some points in the TDF with sprints if Cavendish/Boasen Hagen get some sprint points , but for that they need to be in Top three of stages.

Then Serge can perhaps get some GC points, Maybe LM can try again , with O'Connor going for Vuelta.

This will of course affect their signings for next year as Ben might not want to sign if they will not be World tour next year.

Good summary!

Going to be hard to hang on to O'Connor, regardless of the World Tour Issue, DDD have said they wants to keep Cavendish and his support riders...then their is Meintjes and the Classics guys.. so not sure how much space their will be for Ben to really develop?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did Nicholas Dlamini not win KOM in a tour not too long ago?

Is Dlamini in the TdF squad? It would be great to see him have a crack at the KOM jersey

Dimension Data have lots of money man. Don't worry.

Word on the street is there is a exit clause in their DD contract. If they don't achieve World Tour status DD walks.

Maybe time to rethink a couple of their big name signing that have provided less points than most Interconti riders.

Word on the street is there is a exit clause in their DD contract. If they don't achieve World Tour status DD walks.

Maybe time to rethink a couple of their big name signing that have provided less points than most Interconti riders.

Source of information? (don't say The Street, please)