PainCave "Fight Night" Powered By Buycycle.co.za - SA's ZWIFT Race

Christian van Zyl

This weeks race is 2 laps of the Volcano Climb Forward (each lap is 22.8km and 192m asc)....so a lot of flat with a little bit of climbing.

Remember to register on Zwiftpower and opt in via your Zwift account......login into my.zwift.com, go to settings and select "connections", look for Zwiftpower and select "opt-in".

This will allow us to start tracking the events and results.

post-16497-0-33631600-1531133925_thumb.png

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much better now that Zwift Power results are available. I see some have still however either not opted in or got DQ?

post-51814-0-40347600-1531373822_thumb.jpg

Edited by s14phoenix

Great ride last night. Start was properly hard!

Re zwiftpower - does it pick up past rides? Only saw you had to opt in afterwards, so only did it today (it was broken when I started Zwifting so never realised). Doesn’t seem to pick up last night’s race now that I have though.

think you may have missed the bus for the auto upload. Think it only does it for first 6 hrs or something. Not sure how otherwise to get your result listed

had to give my 1st ride a skip last night. had other commitments to get sorted 1st

def next week there

This week we head back to London, but not to Surrey Hills!

We are doing 2 laps of the Greater London Forward Route, giving a total of 42 kms with 488 m climbing. 

It's a very similar course to last weeks Watopia course, a lot of flats with one decent climb per lap. The racing snakes should come in somewhere just over an hour, with the backmarkers in around an hour and a half.

Remember to register on Zwiftpower so that we can track everyone that has entered and start getting the league going.

See you all out there tomorrow night! 

post-16497-0-88005300-1531816765_thumb.png

That start was super fast last night. Managed to hang on till just before the climb and then you blink for a second and you are off the back - was a hard ride to try stay in contact or possibly catch up but that was never going to happen as the climbs where too short and a group is way too fast on everything else.

Well done all on another hard ride :thumbup:

That start was super fast last night. Managed to hang on till just before the climb and then you blink for a second and you are off the back - was a hard ride to try stay in contact or possibly catch up but that was never going to happen as the climbs where too short and a group is way too fast on everything else.

Well done all on another hard ride :thumbup:

I sprinted at the start!

I was dropped so fast... Top guys have serious power. Really enjoyed it.