Witspos Contact Details

Schnavel

Does anyone have a contact at the Post Office Witspos hub?

My parcel has now been stuck there for almost a month and I have been unable to get hold of anyone to find out what the problem is. I keep trying to call them, but no one answers the phone. Emails to customer.service@postoffice.co.za go completely unanswered.

At the end of the day, I just want to pay my customs VAT and collect my parcel. Why is it so difficult for them to take my money? All the other governmental organisations do it with ease... 

Good luck! Mine arrived in SA 28 December 2017, I collected 5 April 2018.  SA Post Office did not renew there website subs so was offline most of that time with no parcel tracking.  Wasted a fortune of airtime on the phone only to be cut off every time.  Ended up going to the local post office weekly until it arrived.

i'm having the same issue. My parcel arrived in SA on 26 Feb, and was sent to the incorrect post office (Heidelburg and my post office is in Alberton) on March 14. It was sent back to Witspos on March 19 and the last tracking available on it is on April 8 to say its at JHB INtl Mail Centre again.

I go to my post office once a week and theyre always off line and cant do anything to help me find out whats going on.

Very frustrating. I ordered some smaller items at the same time and they all arrived without any hitches.

Edited by Baaisikilist

Serious dysfunctionality is an understatement in terms of incoming international parcel service. EMS or otherwise.  At least the queues in the Post office are minimal when the gods smile upon you and deliver the pick up slip.Take cash because its likely their Visa only terminal machine is out of service.

My local PO (Saxonwold) - they don't even print out those legit collection slips anymore, one gets other random slips (registered letter slips etc)

I have multiple items stuck at Witspos hub.

I have tried everything but have had no luck.

I have have found a guy at the Post Office who gives quick updates on parcels.

Contacts you back when he says he will and even phones other Post Offices to see if the item is there.

He still cant even track down my items

I have have found a guy at the Post Office who gives quick updates on parcels.

Contacts you back when he says he will and even phones other Post Offices to see if the item is there.

He still cant even track down my items

That's concerning!

I have the local tracking number etc. but it has just not moved from Witspos since arriving at the beginning of May. Normally the hold up is on the customs end...

Very frustrating to say the least - it's the final component I need to complete my gravel bike! I have been looking forward to riding this bike for the past two months now  :(  

Use www.17track.net with the International Tracking Number or Local Tracking Number (if you can get it)

Use www.17track.net with the International Tracking Number or Local Tracking Number (if you can get it)

Thanks,

I have the local tracking number, and that website tells me what I already know - the parcel is stuck in transit at Witspos for nearly a month.

That's concerning!

I have the local tracking number etc. but it has just not moved from Witspos since arriving at the beginning of May. Normally the hold up is on the customs end...

Very frustrating to say the least - it's the final component I need to complete my gravel bike! I have been looking forward to riding this bike for the past two months now  :(  

I have even asked at my local Post Office and they know nothing.

They did say that a lot of people are complaining and having the same issue.

Just hope it didn't fall off the truck on way to the local office.

Serious dysfunctionality is an understatement in terms of incoming international parcel service. EMS or otherwise.  At least the queues in the Post office are minimal when the gods smile upon you and deliver the pick up slip.Take cash because its likely their Visa only terminal machine is out of service.

My local PO (Saxonwold) - they don't even print out those legit collection slips anymore, one gets other random slips (registered letter slips etc)

Makes me think of this that I saw on Facebook the other day

nMZ1317.jpg

I have 5 parcels that has not moved in over a month...

2018-04-19 06:51JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), Incomming International

Wish there was something I could do....

After legal notices not being delivered (s129's) I lost my toys at my local post office this morning, after a long back and forth they gave me a printout to show when the parcel was sent to Witpos, and he advised that they are currently on a go slow but couldn't supply any reasons.

After legal notices not being delivered (s129's) I lost my toys at my local post office this morning, after a long back and forth they gave me a printout to show when the parcel was sent to Witpos, and he advised that they are currently on a go slow even slower but couldn't supply any reasons.

Fixed that for you....!!

Fixed that for you....!!

:clap:

So by the look of things, there is even less haste than normal to get any work done.

Now we play the waiting game. 

After legal notices not being delivered (s129's) I lost my toys at my local post office this morning, after a long back and forth they gave me a printout to show when the parcel was sent to Witpos, and he advised that they are currently on a go slow but couldn't supply any reasons.

Isn't that permanently?

I have 5 parcels that has not moved in over a month...

2018-04-19 06:51JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), Incomming International

Wish there was something I could do....

I also have a parcel that hasn't moved at all since 6 April :thumbdown: