[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

While lubing up the bike for the race, caressing her brake pads and whispering sweet nothings in her ear, I noticed a nice big bulging bit of tube sticking out the rear wheel. If you pass me on the side of the road tomorrow because my makeshift fix didn't hold, at least wave! :lol:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2c. overall 2 well run events, few minor issues with MTB event, my number board showed B start group for 34k but at the event B group was for 60k start group so my board should have read D group and on track some confusion with directional markers, other than that enjoyed the fast flat route especially as the next day was the 110km event, craft beer at the end for an enjoyable ride. Road race spot on, easy entrance and exit for parking, plenty marshals and well stocked WP, new route with closure on the the R23 section minimizing the impact of shorter and longer rider merge, cramped the last 10k's but boerie roll washed down with more craft beer soon had me smiling again.