[Event] 2018 SA Enduro Champs

Robbow

Event Name: 2018 SA Enduro Champs
When: 27 October 2018 - 28 October 2018
Where: Karkloof Country Club, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: Enduro

The 2018 SA Enduro Champs showcases some of the best of the KZN Midlands Trail Routes with stages being held in the Karkloof Valley and Howick Mountain Bike Club's area. The Full Enduro is a 2 day event consisting of 5 stages per day (Saturday and Sunday) and is limited to 180 entries. Nippers and Sprogs may only enter the shorter version which consists of 4 stages on Day 2 and is limited to 20 riders.

Each pre-entry will receive a custom designed FOX t-shirt. Sizes cannot be guaranteed.

CAMPING ACCESS:

New ablutions with excellent facilities are available on-site. Camping access is included in the entry fee of each rider.

Full Enduro riders get 2 nights of camping access (Friday and Saturday) and Short Enduro riders (Nippers and Sprogs) get 1 night of camping access (Saturday night).

Accompanying visitors can be added on for R60 per person per night and must be selected when doing online entries.

If riders or visitors would like to stay additional nights before and after the event (Thursday/Sunday), please email reneeandlaird@gmail.comfor separate bookings at R60 per person per night.

FOOD AND BEVERAGES:

Food and beverages will be available all weekend via on-site catering and bar. Seating will be available all weekend at the marquee on-site.

ENTERTAINMENT:

There will be live music on Saturday night.

ROUTE DESCRIPTION:

Day 1:

5 stages around Karkloof

36km- 1200m ascent

Day 2:

3 stages in Howick

2 stages in Karkloof

37km- 1000m ascent

Go to Event Page

hubevents-25449-0-97103500-1528454061_thumb.jpg

hubevents-25449-0-08862400-1528454071_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Entries close in 2 weeks.

Numbers are good and it's gonna be an epic weekend of racing and chillin with mates.

Don't miss it.

2 days.. 10 stages

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys & Gals

Just wanted to say that this was the most awesome enduro I have ever raced. It was just such a great experience to get stoked with your fellow racers and riding some of the best trails in the country. I even met Greg which was quite memorable.

Big kudos to Rob, Nigel, Kath and everyone else involved for organising a world class event. The EWS starting arrangement for stage 1, day 2 was interesting.

I would like to ask where can we find photos of the action, I cannot seem to find any?

Cheers