Looking for mountain bike group in Southern Suburbs

Danie

I live in Kenilworth and I am looking for a group of mountain bikers in the Southern Suburbs to join every so often.

Hi there, Look for DOC Cycling in facebook. Group rides every weekend from Rietvlei Zoo Farm. Different distances to suit you

Hi there, Look for DOC Cycling in facebook. Group rides every weekend from Rietvlei Zoo Farm. Different distances to suit you

Is it Friday?

No..?

Darn

Gettoblaster, most of the local bike shops in the area have ride groups.

I'm seeing bikemob in westlake, club 100 Cape Town and bike Park in constantia having regular night and weekend rides.

All three establishments are contactable via Facebook. Drop them a mail and see what works for you.

Good suggestion but I think this Kenilworth is in the Western Cape. Bit far from us although we do have have few Doc riders that side.

• 2 months later...

I live in Kenilworth and I am looking for a group of mountain bikers in the Southern Suburbs to join every so often.

Hi,

I ride from Wynberg between 06.00 and 06.15, mtb - nek to newlands. I ride alone, also looking to find others to ride with

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I ride from Wynberg between 06.00 and 06.15, mtb - nek to newlands. I ride alone, also looking to find others to ride with

Hi, also looking to join a riding crew in the town/southern suburbs area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, also looking to join a riding crew in the town/southern suburbs area.

Me too, Tokai area. You guys riding MB on road or off road. Busy getting my 1st MB soon.

Me too, Tokai area. You guys riding MB on road or off road. Busy getting my 1st MB soon.

I'm also keen to find people to MTB with every so often. Need to dust off my MTB  :blush:

Hi Chaps.

Can we start a whatsapp group or join a local group in the Tokia/Diep River areas.

Anyone willing to give us a link or contact number for local groups please.

I am happy to meet on Sunday mornings to start with. Probably around 8am near Tokai. It will be up the mountain or the greenbelt. If you are keen we can meet at Bootleggers Tokai. If it works we can start a Whattsapp group.

Would love to join too. I stay town side so happy to do Tokai.

TBH, anywhere in Cape Town I'm happy to make a misson for...

Best times for me are Sundays either morning or after lunch.

+1 for the whatsapp group

Hi,

Hi Oltremo, 

Which days do you do this route on? I need to get some dirt on the bike soon!!

Hi Chaps.

Can we start a whatsapp group or join a local group in the Tokia/Diep River areas.

Anyone willing to give us a link or contact number for local groups please.

there are quite a few riders in the area and Club100 also has a MTB group as do the stores, BikeMob, LIfecycle (tokai rd), Trail and Tar, and BikePark in Constantia.

Not sure where Atlantic cycling operates from but I think its Rondebosch area.

info@club100capetown.co.za

info@bikemob.co.za

bikeparkuitsig@gmail.com

they always seem to have people out on the trails in the week and weekends

Edited by DieselnDust

there are quite a few riders in the area and Club100 also has a MTB group as do the stores, BikeMob, LIfecycle (tokai rd), Trail and Tar, and BikePark in Constantia.

Not sure where Atlantic cycling operates from but I think its Rondebosch area.

info@club100capetown.co.za

info@bikemob.co.za

bikeparkuitsig@gmail.com

they always seem to have people out on the trails in the week and weekends

Thanks Diesel, much appreciated. I will be in contact with them.

Much appreciated

• 8 months later...

Hi All. I see im late to the party. But did the whatsApp group get up and running. I too am looking for cool plp to cycle with. I have a MTB but dont just want to do MTB trails. Would loke to ride in the road to just for variation.