Formula R1s lever adjuster nut MIA

Dust46

Good morning Hubbers,

I am in search of the blue adjuster nut in the photograph below, I have been in contact with the Formula brake distributors in South Africa but they are only able to order the full lever placement kit from Italy, and i don't think that is necessary as all i need is the adjuster nut.

I was wondering if Hubland had any suggestions in finding such a part as it is really affecting the performance of my brakes, as the lever sometimes pulls out of the sleeve and i can't brake.

If anybody has an old set of R1 brakes they are currently not using i would greatly appreciate acquiring the part form you!

Thank you in advance for the help.

post-41253-0-63614900-1529053525_thumb.jpg

Good morning Hubbers,

I am in search of the blue adjuster nut in the photograph below, I have been in contact with the Formula brake distributors in South Africa but they are only able to order the full lever placement kit from Italy, and i don't think that is necessary as all i need is the adjuster nut.

I was wondering if Hubland had any suggestions in finding such a part as it is really affecting the performance of my brakes, as the lever sometimes pulls out of the sleeve and i can't brake.

If anybody has an old set of R1 brakes they are currently not using i would greatly appreciate acquiring the part form you!

Thank you in advance for the help.

In the meantime, see if you can get the same size normal nut from a hardware store, and grind it down to fit in the lever cavity. That should stop the issue, even though it won't really look that lekker. 

contact the guys at BikeMob. They just replaced one of my brakes as i popped the bladder that cant be fixed, a whole new brake had to be bought. My old brake may still be laying around the workdhop... maybe theyll hook you up.

contact the guys at BikeMob. They just replaced one of my brakes as i popped the bladder that cant be fixed, a whole new brake had to be bought. My old brake may still be laying around the workdhop... maybe theyll hook you up.

Thank you so much Louzy, I will give them a shout.