cSixx products: yay or nay?

Hi everyone

I'm looking to upgrade some components on my new hardtail. I'm considering getting the XCO flat bar from cSixx. Has anyone purchased anything from this company or knows if the products are comparable in quality and durability to other top carbon component manufacturers?

Cheers!

Very good,reliable and a well established name worldwide. Not the cheapest handle bar, but you can’t go wrong. 

There customer service is also great, if you should have any problems. Based in Cape Town, they are quick to help locals....in my experience.

They also have a large selection of decals so you can pimp your handlebars to fit the rest of your bike. 

happy shopping

Awesome products. Not just up to scratch, but actually comparable to the best carbon manufacturers in the world. I've been using their carbon bars, and chainrings on multiple bikes over the last few years.

Their carbon rims are probably some of the best rims available locally and have a great crash replacemenent warranty.

They've also got a bunch of really good riders that endorse their products, Andrew Neethling being one of them.

You won't go wrong with their products.

Cape Town based, SA made, proudly South African goodness.

Their products are tested hard and their after sales service is brilliant.

It's a no brainer if you can afford it. In fact, if you have the option and buy anything else I hope your elbow is double jointed so you can slap yourself! hahaha

Seriously, just order the bars... and the chainring.... and the chain guide.... and everything else you need 

Nay for chainring bolts. I snapped those bolts on my SS when climbing on two separate occasions. Steel bolts did the trick! 

Nay for chainring bolts. I snapped those bolts on my SS when climbing on two separate occasions. Steel bolts did the trick! 

I'd second that, although when I mentioned it to them (not trying to claim for them, just having a chat) they sent me another set for free.

I've also tested their carbon wheel warranty and had a new rim laced up on the same day.

Really can't fault them at all.