Garmin FR30 - white broken strap mounting thingy

mecheng89

Good morning Hubland,

Simple question - replaceable or not? Watch isn't even 2 months old. 

post-63970-0-10105100-1529560059_thumb.jpg

post-63970-0-59504100-1529560063_thumb.jpg

If it is only 2 months old it will still be under warranty, take it back to where you bought it or take it to garmin!!

Is it really that difficult that you have to ask hubland what to do?

Edited by shaper

I think in all fairness it's a legitimate question, you'll seldom find watch case and / or strap under warranty.

If it is only 2 months old it will still be under warranty, take it back to where you bought it or take it to garmin!!

Is it really that difficult that you have to ask hubland what to do?

DH

I think in all fairness it's a legitimate question, you'll seldom find watch case and / or strap under warranty.

Exactly. If it was a hardware issue then I wouldn't hesitate. I was hoping others would've had the same problem prior and could advise whether it's worth the bother to go to Garmin. Don't they have a walk-in centre now?

Exactly. If it was a hardware issue then I wouldn't hesitate. I was hoping others would've had the same problem prior and could advise whether it's worth the bother to go to Garmin. Don't they have a walk-in centre now?

Hi, Please take it back to Garmin. The head office / repair centre is based at The Mall Offices I Office 802 – 8th floor I 11 Cradock Ave I Rosebank I 2196. They will be able to help.

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed! Under warranty fortunately.

Not a surprise when was only 2 months old! Should have been the first thing you should have done... contact Garmin!

Not a surprise when was only 2 months old! Should have been the first thing you should have done... contact Garmin!

Still wounded from the first round?

Still wounded from the first round?

Did not realise helping by giving the correct information of what to do was considered a points scoring contest!.. but if that is the way you think of things... whatever floats your boat!

Edited by shaper