Disappointed with Zwift!

Henley 1

As many have mentioned, I don't think the problem lies with Zwift.

The cheapest and quickest solution to use Zwift is to get an Apple TV. You can pick up the 4th gen one for around R2500 which allows you to run Zwift with no issues.

I second Rouvy. Give the free trial a go. If you still have issues, then it has to be a hardware based problem.

I had the exact same problem about a year ago. Bought a new Ant+ and a shorter USB extender cable and the problem is sorted.  Zwift also have a trouble shooting feature whereby you load your file into the software and it tells you how many drops outs you had during your ride. Cant remember the name now but if you search for it i am sure you will find it easily.

I have also battled with Zwift .

Have gone back to TrainerRoad and no issues .

My problem is definitely bad internet connection .

I will try Zwift again once the Fibre is operational ....

As many have mentioned, I don't think the problem lies with Zwift.

The cheapest and quickest solution to use Zwift is to get an Apple TV. You can pick up the 4th gen one for around R2500 which allows you to run Zwift with no issues.

+1 On the Apple TV. 

Never experienced any of the issues I've had in the past. 

Works like a charm. 

i had issues with dropouts as well - i use zwift companion app to connect to my phone and then use the ant+ for my heart rate and cadence sensors.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to thank all for great support! This is indeed a great forum!

I came right in the end: faulty USB extension cord 

Thanx again all!

I'm fairly new to zwift but enjoyed the bit I've seen. Just one question, in Rouvy me and my wife had our own user profiles, but paid one subscription. Can this also be done in Zwift? I've tried quickly, but seems everyone needs his own subscription, would be a bummer if we can't use one as it would make it very expensive.