SWAT kit on Scott RC900 team

Mufasa69

Eish how can you drill your frames like that? Just buy the correct B RAD adaptor from Evo bikes and Bob's your Aunty in a pink frilly dress.. It worked on both my bikes no problem.

didnt have to drill holes in the frame... Frame has got 3 holes already. Just had to change the position of the holes on the swat box so that they lined up to the holes on the Scott.

Eish how can you drill your frames like that? Just buy the correct B RAD adaptor from Evo bikes and Bob's your Aunty in a pink frilly dress.. It worked on both my bikes no problem.

Who drilled holes?

Who drilled holes?

I saw the words "modify holes" and sand down screws". As you were...

• 3 months later...

Hi

Yes you can fit the Swat Kit on the frame. I have done this on my 910. You don't need to modify anything, if you buy the kit with the appropriate bottle cage. You need a large frame though in order for this to work. I just used a spacer at the back of the bottle cage to have a perfect fit. You just need longer bottle cage screws for this. All these parts you can find at any of the large warehouses. Don't go to these posche bike shops, you won't find anything there.

I have one of these on my bike. Works like a charm.

Got it from the Bike Hanger Co, in Somerset west.

syncros bottle cage tool213088_01_d.jpg

Price? Looks great.