In Need of a HOLIDAY

Grapkas

PEOPLE I NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!!!

Elke dag wat ek deurgaan en nie 'n misdaad pleeg nie is vir my 'n wonder werk!! My humeur is so kort jy kan met my toor en ek raak in die aande voor 8 aan die slaap!!! EK WIL OP VAKANSIE GAAN!!!!! Any advice for surviving the last 5 weeks of racing?

Goeie idee, ek is net bang ek word gearesteer vir 'n Agresiewe PUBLIC OUTBURST voor die volgende race (nie rerig nie).  Die renerige weer help ook nie! Ek wil net in die bed le en chocies eet!

Guest Michelle

Take a day off work, go get a massage, get your hair done, have a BIG piece of chocolate cake Big%20smile

Grapkas tell hubby to take you down to Rustenburg Spa after next Saturdays race for a full body sports massage and toxic clean-up. Therafter relax with a strawberry smoothie and be pampered for the rest of the day. This will de-stress your body and allow you to put some fun back into your cycling, you are to focussed on racing everything.   

That is exactly what is making me so crazy, my boss is away and the work is too much, i can't take a day off!! My boss is also my sister and she is just like Meryl Streep in the Devil wears Prada!

Take a day off work' date=' go get a massage, get your hair done, have a BIG piece of chocolate cake Big%20smile [/quote']

Whatever you do, don't do it. You're gonna be very "moerig" when you need to ride your bigger @ss awayBig%20smile

I have to admit i am good with not eating my mood away because i know when i pick up speed there aint no turning back!!!! So i rather don't go there!

PEOPLE I NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!!!

...My humeur is so kort jy kan met my toor en ek raak in die aande voor 8 aan die slaap!!! ...

Ever thought of having a pregnancy test done? Wink