CWC Online: WINTER SALE!!!

CWC Online

a quick google search gave some results. Besides that the MX80 seems to be a newer version, it apparently also has more range.

The MX80's last 2 sprockets are 7075 alu, whereas the MX8 has only 1 7075 alu sprocket (which leaves the assumption that sprockets 1-9/10 are 6061 aluminium).

Visually though, you can see from the 2 links you posted that the MX80 has deeper milling on the last sprocket, probably due to the large climb the chain needs to make, so maybe also slightly more expensive due to more labour of cutting involved.

Hope that helps

I did check that. The photo is not representative though as it shows a 11-42, not 11-50 which would explain the difference.

I have googled apart from the different material on sprocket 10 i cannot find anything, and actually think that for a few grams steel is longer lasting than aluminium...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of getting the Flows on Hope Pro's rebooted for this sale? 

And the sale will continue tomorrow morning .... 

We made some notes   :clap: 

I did check that. The photo is not representative though as it shows a 11-42, not 11-50 which would explain the difference.

I have googled apart from the different material on sprocket 10 i cannot find anything, and actually think that for a few grams steel is longer lasting than aluminium...

Hmmm, I didn't read those as was under the impression that they would be representative of the actual product. youre totally right that it isn't a 11-50- very misleading!

I had a closer look and it looks like the 11-46 though, but still not 11-50 as advertised.