Ride snacks - real food

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deserves a thread of its own.

"Where to get the best garage pie"

They've been powering a nation for generations...

You rate a good garage pie by the number of free Rennies that you get with it.

You guys ever heard of Wazoogles? Its a natural powder based entirely on superfoods. You get different flavors but I like the vanila. You mix the powder with milk, add 2 bananas, 2 tbl spoons raw oats, 2 tbl spoons peanut butter and small spoon of honey. Blend and enjoy. I could not believ the results. You feel fantastic! Pop a banana, some biltong and a Wazoogle Berry Fruit Bar in the back picket and ride as far as you want to. My wife is the agent for Wazoogles so I was forced to try it. I cant imagine ever using anything else again.

Powders, potions, lotions...

Next thing you need some EPO to finish a ride, or Clen Steaks for recovery, or Asthma meds for the dust on the tar roads.

Your potion has enough real food in for heartburn. No need for any powders to concoct a potion, unless you are into bewitching!

Where's Bob the Builder when you need him, russian and chips FTW!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nou praat jy Oom. Extra salt and vinegar. That crappy BP in Irene makes a mean box of slap tjips with massif salt n vinegar...

You rate a good garage pie by the number of free Rennies that you get with it.

Some say that you need a few extra to help with cramps too ek se...

Where's Bob the Builder when you need him, russian and chips FTW!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2019 Le Tour, Sagan on the penultimate stage, gearing up for a sprint, pulls a Russian and chips out his food baggie, I can see it now, Awesome !!

Jy klink net vol ***. Eet net wat jy wil. Daar is so baie! Of vat geld saam en stop by Spur, hulle het n groot verskeidenheid op hulle spyskaart.

lol ..not

Superfoods?

You mean fruits and vegetables.

Pretty much ja.

What do you guys drink on long rides?

You guys ever heard of Wazoogles? Its a natural powder based entirely on superfoods. You get different flavors but I like the vanila. You mix the powder with milk, add 2 bananas, 2 tbl spoons raw oats, 2 tbl spoons peanut butter and small spoon of honey. Blend and enjoy. I could not believ the results. You feel fantastic! Pop a banana, some biltong and a Wazoogle Berry Fruit Bar in the back picket and ride as far as you want to. My wife is the agent for Wazoogles so I was forced to try it. I cant imagine ever using anything else again.

The Hub is a funny place, if this had been a bike shop we would have roasted him for the free advertising of his shop. Is this case different because he is doing it for his wife or because it's food based and the majority on here seem to ride their bike so they can eat more(admittedly myself included on occasion)?

Not hating the product, it looks pretty interesting, sans the marketing angle of ancient Mayan food, just calling out the Hubs lack of consistency. Or are we keeping it fresh?