Wide Lightning 15x100 conversion/adapters to fit 15x110 fork?

worriesnot

So my Google skills seems to be failing me and only able to get to a bike shop over the weekend... hoping for some solid BikeHub advice till then.

Does anybody know of a way to fit standard AC Wide Lightning wheels (15x100) to a boost (15x110) fork? 

Can you convert the existing hub in some way or are there adapters available AND does anyone have experience with this / tried it?

What a buddy of mine did was machined 2 5mm wide spacers, one to fit each side of the hub, and then got the 5mm disc spacer for the brakes. Not ideal, but it'll work. 

What a buddy of mine did was machined 2 5mm wide spacers, one to fit each side of the hub, and then got the 5mm disc spacer for the brakes. Not ideal, but it'll work. 

Thanks Captain.

Ja, I saw some of those kits on ebay, but like you say; not ideal.

The spacers on the MRP website look to be for specific hubs (DT, Hope, Stans etc. but no AC on there). 

Googling doesn't point me to anything for AC specific converting 100 to 110.

I am wondering if this will work?

https://amclassic.com/index.php/hub-parts/disc-130-hub-front-axle-kits-boost-15x110mm-thru-axle.html

yeah, but they're not in stock and they require re-dishing of the wheels. 

...or a 5mm spacer on the rotor (I think).

Will shop around on the internet to see what is available, else it's new hub and wheel build time.