50 Ironman-distance triathlons in 50 days

gummibear

Incredible how anybody on Instagram who questions the data is being accused of all sorts of nonsense by her supporters. There is a real reality challenge for believers these days.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible how anybody on Instagram who questions the data is being accused of all sorts of nonsense by her supporters. There is a real reality challenge for believers these days.

We really shouldn't be surprised. Just take a look at American politics. 

If you’re trying to raise 100k for a charity, triathletes are a great target audience. With an average salary of over 130k, triathletes typically have the means to support causes and have proven that they are willing to do so – just look at how many athletes raise thousands of dollars for charity for a single Ironman event. Unfortunately, whether it was Ms. Horner herself or a PR person who did not understand the culture of endurance athletes, comments that were made from Horner’s Instagram account were viewed as condescending and disrespectful to athletes who spend months training and preparing for long-distance events. To make matters worse, when IronCowboy, the only person to have completed 50 Irondistance races in 50 days, reached out to offer his help and support, Horner allegedly asked him what his times were so she could beat him.

https://hustleless.com/2018/08/22/your-epic-quest-can-turn-into-a-pr-nightmare-without-a-clear-message/

Don't support her one bit any longer. 

Edited by EmJayZA