Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Juve are supercoppa champions  :clap:

Gotta love their cut throat style of football they play though. they hardly ever make 10 passes just to keep possession or to try and breakdown the defensive lines of the opposition, its 3 or 4 and then forward with intent, I enjoy watching that style of football, similar to the Pool of last season.

I like that ManU fans are excited again... It makes football chat interesting again.

the season is exciting when there is more than just a runaway leader, or a two horse race.

Well there goes that 69 game unbeaten home run...

Liverpool look clueless out there, spanning crosses and passing sideways. Origi had the chance, blew it good.

Top 4 should be the ambitious from here.

Well there goes that 69 game unbeaten home run...

Liverpool look clueless out there, spanning crosses and passing sideways. Origi had the chance, blew it good.

Top 4 should be the ambitious from here.

And who would have thought Burnley would be the team to break that run of games without a loss... ?!

Well done Sean Dyche and Co. :clap: :clap:

What a stuff up

Arse-teta stuffed up with team selection........................again....................