Football

IceCreamMan

Arsenal are enjoying a resurgence of late. It’s a joy to watch. Spurs unfortunately are at the other end but that goal was utterly amazing. Wonder if Levy will pull the trigger at some point.

We were absolute pants... I don't mind losing the NLD, as long as the effort is there, but most of our team weren't at the races yesterday... which is just sad. I mean the fact we actually dominated the game after going down a man tells you everything, pity it was too little too late.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were absolute pants... I don't mind losing the NLD, as long as the effort is there, but most of our team weren't at the races yesterday... which is just sad. I mean the fact we actually dominated the game after going down a man tells you everything, pity it was too little too late.

Keep looking up and not down

Oh dear. How did that happen?

I think the only thing stopping his sacking is the cost. My mate reckons it’s 35 million pounds.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Oh dear. How did that happen?

I think the only thing stopping his sacking is the cost. My mate reckons it’s 35 million pounds.

What happened

What happened

Spuds threw away a 2 - 0 lead to get knocked out. not that we did any better at home last night.

Spuds threw away a 2 - 0 lead to get knocked out. not that we did any better at home last night.

Ja, but at least we through to the next round . Jose not so much.

Hes not shy to lay into his players after they rubbish. Wonder how well that goes down in the dressing room

I see.damn

Disastrous night for British football really... 

All 3 were favourites to qualify and all 3 were favourites to win on the night. All 3 lost, only gooners qualify. 

Rangers were dismal. 

Jose and Lloris have been very vocal according to the press. lets see what happens 

All 3 were favourites to qualify and all 3 were favourites to win on the night. All 3 lost, only gooners qualify. 

Rangers were dismal. 

Jose and Lloris have been very vocal according to the press. lets see what happens 

Taxi for Jose... he's too arrogant to adapt and still thinks the world revolves around him and his long past glories. 

The football world has long since moved on, I just hope we can move on from this miserable negative tw@t asap.

Funniest thing I read last night...

The Zagreb manager is in jail - but he's still better than Jose Mourinho

Shows how much I follow any sport, except cycle races. I didn’t even know there was Euro leagues happening this week.

Happy to read that my team won, assuming at the San Siro?

Rangers were dismal. 

United not a British Football team then?