Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No football played last night? :ph34r:

I heard Madrid played a training game on their alternative pitch last night[emoji6]

I heard Madrid played a training game on their alternative pitch last night[emoji6]

and they were the underdogs at william Hill...2:1 ... took Willaim to the sword for 10 quid last night. 

Even before the start of the game they offered me 5.80 to cash in my 5 quid as the odds came down. 

And Klopp "complained" about the venue. I don't understand when there is no crowd because the atmosphere is no different and the field is regulation size.

And Klopp "complained" about the venue. I don't understand when there is no crowd because the atmosphere is no different and the field is regulation size.

Klopp complains about a lot when it doesn't go their way... Bubbles, length of grass, wind.. Stars.. Who knows he's complained about a lot and will continue to do so.

and they were the underdogs at william Hill...2:1 ... took Willaim to the sword for 10 quid last night.

Even before the start of the game they offered me 5.80 to cash in my 5 quid as the odds came down.

Anyone who really thought Madrid were underdogs before the game don't watch or follow football outside of the PL..

The result is pretty much what was expected.

Glad you took money off them for being stupid...[emoji23]

Edited by Gen

Tonight..........Juve eventually play Napoli catch-up game, a fight for 4th spot  :eek:

Game is at 6:45 , they way we have been playing I am scared of indigestion during supper !  :cursing:

Tonight..........Juve eventually play Napoli catch-up game, a fight for 4th spot :eek:

Game is at 6:45 , they way we have been playing I am scared of indigestion during supper ! :cursing:

Lol I am with you. It's been a rough transition season..[emoji102] Edited by Gen

Anyone who really thought Madrid were underdogs before the game don't watch or follow football outside of the PL..

The result is pretty much what was expected.

Glad you took money off them for being stupid...[emoji23]

all the betting firms here had liverpool as the favourite at about 13:10 around lunchtime. Real at 2:1 seemed a gift and its rude to decline.  

Tonight porto are 4:1 chelsea being 4:5 ...now i think its a bigger risk so might end up giving mr Hill a fiver back. All porto have to do is score first and i will cash in which will be about double my bet. 

I dont understand all the algorithms involved but i wish i did cos its a fascinating industry and its massive on this island. Huge huge industry. Brits love to gamble it seems. 

all the betting firms here had liverpool as the favourite at about 13:10 around lunchtime. Real at 2:1 seemed a gift and its rude to decline.

Tonight porto are 4:1 chelsea being 4:5 ...now i think its a bigger risk so might end up giving mr Hill a fiver back. All porto have to do is score first and i will cash in which will be about double my bet.

I dont understand all the algorithms involved but i wish i did cos its a fascinating industry and its massive on this island. Huge huge industry. Brits love to gamble it seems.

Crazy game that betting thing..

I don't know how they come up with all of it.. I also think there is a fare amount of deception going on IMO..

What I do know on current form Liverpool should not have been favourites in anyone's books[emoji102] Zidane is also a clever guy he will find the weakest of the 2 flanks and pepper that side into submission.. [emoji23]

Also crazy to think people are willing gamble.... But hey each to his own... I'll never get it..

Chelsea should be careful of Porto.. They are very organised and flippen deadly on the counter... also they do not start games or halves conservatively. [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Edited by Gen

On a side note, How awesome is it to follow the La Liga currently.

Atletico 66

Barcelona 65

Real Madrid 63

All after 29 games with just 9 games to go and with Real Madrid facing Barcelona this weekend and still to face Sevilla who are in 4th and just beat Atletico the past weekend, and Barcelona still to play Atletico Madrid in 1 of the last few weekends of the season, it's surely one of the better finishes to the La Liga in a long time.

What I do know on current form Liverpool should not have been favourites in anyone's books[emoji102]

I think after the past weekends comprehensive 3-0 win against Arsenal who may not be the greatest but they are still Arsenal, the bookies may have felt that Pool would end the season well after the International break, And i guess also because Pool are just a completely different kettle of fish in the UCL..

Edit: Favourites vs Madrid though, In Spain? Naah that's just silly.

Edited by FootballingCyclist

I think after the past weekends comprehensive 3-0 win against Arsenal who may not be the greatest but they are still Arsenal, the bookies may have felt that Pool would end the season well after the International break, And i guess also because Pool are just a completely different kettle of fish in the UCL..

Edit: Favourites vs Madrid though, In Spain? Naah that's just silly.

Same can be said of Madrid in the CL.. I think Madrid are back on the up IMO.. They'll need some signings again but the project it taking shape (not complete but getting there) . .. Whereas Liverpool are now at a point where a rebuild is needed... Teams go through these stages hey..... You just got to try suffer through it with the least amount of damage done[emoji23]

Agreed you don't bet against Madrid in Spain.. So yeah that's it silly.

Edited by Gen

And my beloved Reds played liked a shadow of themselves. Real were deserved winners for sure as our performance was incredibly lackluster. Going to need a Barcelona like performance at Anfield in order to go through, which I am hoping for but realistically I know that's not what we are going to get.