Football

IceCreamMan

And my beloved Reds played liked a shadow of themselves. Real were deserved winners for sure as our performance was incredibly lackluster. Going to need a Barcelona like performance at Anfield in order to go through, which I am hoping for but realistically I know that's not what we are going to get.

Without ball boys there to give advice.. Sjoe it's going to be difficult [emoji6].. Just pulling your leg

It will be difficult Anfield hasn't exactly been a fortress of late.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without ball boys there to give advice.. Sjoe it's going to be difficult [emoji6].. Just pulling your leg

It will be difficult Anfield hasn't exactly been a fortress of late.

I told a colleague of mine that I reckon the quarters will be as far as we get with the CL. I don't see us getting the better of Real, they're just a class above. Realistic title contenders I reckon. It's the toughest Cup comp in the world for a reason and Liverpool is just not up to scratch sadly.

Liverpool better off trying to focus on getting a top 4 finish in the Premiership.

Tonight..........Juve eventually play Napoli catch-up game, a fight for 4th spot :eek:

Game is at 6:45 , they way we have been playing I am scared of indigestion during supper ! :cursing:

And breathe.

Huge 3 points.. And so so good seeing Dybala back from injury...

But hell, Chiesa had one hell of a game..

Edited by Gen

Watched the Bayern PSG game.

Great match. Bayern were by far the dominant team and should have scored 10. Ended up losing. At one point Bayern had 70 percent possession 10 shots at goal to PSGs 2 shots an Bayern were 2 nil down.

Crazy crazy game looking at the stats vs score line

Watched the Bayern PSG game.

Great match. Bayern were by far the dominant team and should have scored 10. Ended up losing. At one point Bayern had 70 percent possession 10 shots at goal to PSGs 2 shots an Bayern were 2 nil down.

Crazy crazy game looking at the stats vs score line

Navas had an incredible game and the defenders were really good, it could've been a different scoreline if Lewandowski was in the field. .. Verratti's absence was noticeable as PSG were completely overrun in midfield.

I will also never understand why any team would hold a high defensive line against PSG... Not with that attack... Will be a good second leg.. Both teams picked up some injuries esp Bayern... It will be a concern for them.

Edited by Gen

I seriously need to re-think my separation from DSTv.... I am struggling with free streaming apps so I’m ready to give up and go back... unless someone here has a viable alternative.

I’m missing too many games due to poor quality of streaming

I seriously need to re-think my separation from DSTv.... I am struggling with free streaming apps so I’m ready to give up and go back... unless someone here has a viable alternative.

DSTV , which is a corporate i grew to despise in ZA is actually not a bad alternative when looking at my options here. DSTV had all the sports with one subscription and you had all the games , all the sports etc etc etc.

Here, i have a SKY sports sub for most premier league games, F1, golf, some cycling etc etc .

Then i have a BT sport sub for Europe based football and some premier league games, MOTOgp and some cycling, golf etc.

Then Prime for some football , some tennis 

Then free to air channels like ITV, 4  BBC etc. also have exclusive rights to some events like wimbledon etc  TV licence here is 155 a year. 

All in all, just to get all the sports as per DSTV costs more here than a DSTV sub which includes all those extra channels. I do share subs with my son so it makes it cheaper but they will crack down on that i reckon.  You also get all the 3pm games in ZA which we do not get here at all. more football on tv in ZA than in UK )premier league)

Edited by IceCreamMan

Have you had a look at what DAZN has to offer.. You would have to VPN it though.. Think it R30 pm for SA but not everything is available on the DAZN SA so you'd have to VPN for full coverage no clue how much that would be and imagine it would be a lot more than R30[emoji52] Edited by Gen

Find someone in a similar boat to you, and split the subscription... one of you on the decoder, one streaming. Works a treat

My gf pays the subscription and I stream the app, except she's no moved in, so will have to get the decoder hooked up.

My gf pays the subscription and I stream the app, except she's no moved in, so will have to get the decoder hooked up.

there go your football watching days anyway. 

:whistling:

Through a VPN, I actually stream DSTV here in UAE just for the sport. 

I’ve never understood the beef with DSTV, esp as far as the sport goes . And that’s pretty much all I watch on it . 
To be  able to channel hop between golf, bike racing , soccer, cricket , rugby, boxing , athletics, now ESPN as well , without even having to think about where and how to stream something is worth the subs to me

You actually don’t need a decoder any longer, all DSTv channels are available on streaming.

I actually admit that I agree with you guys on DSTv sport and cost vs Streaming, from my own experience.

For instance, there are games I can watch live, for free, on BeIN, SKY, BT Sport, SKY Italy, etc. etc... except, I have to search through each channel to find what I want, because there isn’t the search ribbon live DSTv has to easy browse channels..

Okay, so I am convinced. Thanks to you lot I will now get back to being myself... :peep wall:

Edit: Needless to say, I am very grateful for not having the same issues as @IceCreamMan

Edited by RoddieJ

I’ve never understood the beef with DSTV, esp as far as the sport goes . And that’s pretty much all I watch on it .

To be able to channel hop between golf, bike racing , soccer, cricket , rugby, boxing , athletics, now ESPN as well , without even having to think about where and how to stream something is worth the subs to me

I’m a replica of you... except, I tried living without DSTv for about 8 months... It ain’t as easy as it sounds! Edited by RoddieJ