Football

IceCreamMan

L'equipe: Negotiations between the 12 Super League clubs & UEFA started last year. , The 12 Super League didn't want to leave the CL initially, they wanted to reform it. Clubs wanted to manage money generated from TV rights & commercial/financial rights. UEFA said no. ESL is born

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s the funniest story I’ve this year to date...

Also heard he didn't want to take training in protest... so he got fired. 

If there is a clause in his contract that he violated, I can see it as a master-stroke to avoid a fat pay-out.

Would be absolutely hilarious

And who is Jose kidding, he's probably just upset the big money is coming just as his career is ending.

I don't see how UEFA will be able ban the all the top players from their tournaments. Both sides will have to compromise but a serious hot potato.

So let's take a stab and say Liverpool will be distracted tonight and Leeds for the win :wacko:

I hope not, although I would not blame Jurgen if he was thinking of how to spend that 425M to fix his CB problem. And maybe a striker or two as well.

They'll get taken to court and will lose...

And actions like this remind me exactly why we should all be sick of these governing bodies.

Fifa Fair play.... 

Agree, i believe they would lose. 

Think its a bluff.