Football

IceCreamMan

Yes. Birmingham City is officially safe from relegation with two games to go :clap: :clap: :clap:

We have been stuck in a battle for the last 20 matches. After a six game run of four wins and two draws we are safe.

Well done to Lee Bowyer. Hope he sticks around for another season.

I watched the game. Derby went up an Birmingham were 18 to 1 an I thought damn that could be worthwhile but thought nyet. The rest is history.

Great comeback ????

Derby is a strange one. Last 2 seasons in the hunt. This season will probably be relegated if luck deserts them.

Edited by IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not watch the wet spam game but watch highlights today. How that is a red card is beyond me.

Cup final day. Good luck to all the spurs fans here. Don’t think there any city fans here.

Did not watch the wet spam game but watch highlights today. How that is a red card is beyond me.

Cup final day. Good luck to all the spurs fans here. Don’t think there any city fans here.

I am backing them.I like them.

I’m actually looking forward to us putting on a good show tonight... COYS

And I’m watching with the Jhb Spurs Supporters Club tonight

Edited by RoddieJ

I’m actually looking forward to us putting on a good show tonight... COYS

And I’m watching with the Jhb Spurs Supporters Club tonight

Hard work being a Spurs fan...

Effort aside, we didn't really have a plan to try win that. With no forward thinking midfielders on the park, Son and Kane were completely isolated and we never held the ball for more than a few passes across the back. When we brought on Sissoko instead of Ndombele I wanted to cry.

And Aurier of course can always be relied on to give away a stupid foul in a dangerous position and just in general, we've just got far too many passengers sadly.

Hope we can attract a top coach to take us forward again, squad needs some aggressive trimming and some new ideas. Just worried who we might lose heading forward... Kane and Son could play just about anywhere in the world. Half our squad aren't good or interested enough. Next coach is going to be crucial... sad to think in how good a spot we were 3 years ago, but we've been in a steady decline... 

Similar to be said for quite a few English clubs, the fact we're even in top 4 contention with the rubbish we've put up this season, show's just how far ahead City are. 

Hard work being a Spurs fan...

Effort aside, we didn't really have a plan to try win that. With no forward thinking midfielders on the park, Son and Kane were completely isolated and we never held the ball for more than a few passes across the back. When we brought on Sissoko instead of Ndombele I wanted to cry.

And Aurier of course can always be relied on to give away a stupid foul in a dangerous position and just in general, we've just got far too many passengers sadly.

Hope we can attract a top coach to take us forward again, squad needs some aggressive trimming and some new ideas. Just worried who we might lose heading forward... Kane and Son could play just about anywhere in the world. Half our squad aren't good or interested enough. Next coach is going to be crucial... sad to think in how good a spot we were 3 years ago, but we've been in a steady decline...

Similar to be said for quite a few English clubs, the fact we're even in top 4 contention with the rubbish we've put up this season, show's just how far ahead City are.

I’m limiting my comments to “Like” intentionally.... and regrettably!

Interesting two first legs...

Chelsea probably should have won their away leg, and City did...

City were brilliant in the second half, PSG just didn't have any answers. 

Chelsea also seriously impressive against Real, Tuchel clearly doing a very good job. The only slight miss at the moment seems to be Werner who is not scoring as many as he should be.

Both ties very nicely setup for the second leg

Interesting two first legs...

Chelsea probably should have won their away leg, and City did...

City were brilliant in the second half, PSG just didn't have any answers.

Chelsea also seriously impressive against Real, Tuchel clearly doing a very good job. The only slight miss at the moment seems to be Werner who is not scoring as many as he should be.

Both ties very nicely setup for the second leg

Yeah I thought Madrid were really really bad(that Benzema goal was a thing of beauty though) . Good luck to those who had to face Ramos (nevermind Zidane) after the game

PSG often lose their heads when a game turns and things don't go there way Pep made the necessary adjustments after a really bad first half..and brining Cancelo off was one of the key moment there for me, he really really struggled against the attacks on that side.. As good as he is going forward unfortunately he can be a liability in defence at times

Edited by Gen

Not a bad result for United last night. 2-1 down at half time and then that 2nd half performance almost but Guarantees United a spot in the final. The away goal for Arsenal was also massive in their tie so that 2nd leg will be interesting. It's massive maybe, but would could just see an all English UCL aswell as UEL Finals, Not sure when or if that's ever happened before??

On the La Liga note, Barca lost to Grenada yesterday leaving them level on points with Real Madrid but 3rd on the head to head rule which the La Liga use or else they would be 2nd on GD. Barcelona are still to play Atletico who are top, whom if they beat, will send Real Madrid to the top of the table, if they "throw" the game they could find themselves back  in 4th place on the table aswell.

Either way the end to the La Liga season is going to be an intersting one.

Not a bad result for United last night. 2-1 down at half time and then that 2nd half performance almost but Guarantees United a spot in the final. The away goal for Arsenal was also massive in their tie so that 2nd leg will be interesting. It's massive maybe, but would could just see an all English UCL aswell as UEL Finals, Not sure when or if that's ever happened before??

On the La Liga note, Barca lost to Grenada yesterday leaving them level on points with Real Madrid but 3rd on the head to head rule which the La Liga use or else they would be 2nd on GD. Barcelona are still to play Atletico who are top, whom if they beat, will send Real Madrid to the top of the table, if they "throw" the game they could find themselves back  in 4th place on the table aswell.

Either way the end to the La Liga season is going to be an intersting one.

Happened a few years ago. 

United were not represented.