Football

IceCreamMan

First Super League Final awaits. [emoji2957] [emoji2960][emoji6]

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few players that weren't available for Madrid last week have travelled and are available including this one.

And they are a completely different team with this one on the field.. Not sure if he'll start but he is there. post-39623-16201625827581.jpg

Edited by Gen

The pressure will be less and not because of their current position. You mention some of the very reasons why it will be so. No one realistically expects a trophy in the near future.

Time will tell. I think he will do well in the scenario.

Thinking only of trophies is tunnel vision and if you think that is the only pressure you are so wrong .. European football is a must.. They have to qualify.

It's a young squad.. He'll have to be able to man manage very well during the difficult times and there will be difficult times and he is not great at that at all... Jose isn't good with his back against the wall.. We've seen this time and time again.

I hope I am wrong and we see a different Jose.

For the love of all things good don't destroy the young talent!!

Edited by Gen

PSG players claim the ref swore at them on multiple occasions. surely that would be recorded.

PSG players last night , while skillful and great players lacked class and should have had more sent off. what a bunch of prima donnas.... should get hair cuts and spend a couple of weeks at a boot camp to man up a bit. 

Real are the underdogs tonight.... well with william hill anyway. 

Dont understand how that is is possible but will put a fiver on. pays 18. 

the same fiver on Chelsea pays 11. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

Over the 2 legs Kante was simply phenomenal.

Doesn't get the praise he deserves unfortunately. League winner with Leicester then Chelsea, also a WC winner. If Chelsea manage to get over the line vs City, I feel Kante is going to have a massive role to play in that match.

Also, How Good was Mendy last night, Real could've been 2-0 up in the 1st 20.

Doesn't get the praise he deserves unfortunately. League winner with Leicester then Chelsea, also a WC winner. If Chelsea manage to get over the line vs City, I feel Kante is going to have a massive role to play in that match.

Kante i reckon was the reason leicester were champs. the man was phenomenal in that season

Kante is just something else.. It's really good to see him at his best again.. He just gets on with it no fan fare.. Just such a humble guy... Impossible not to love him.

Rudiger was also very good they were so dissiplined in defense..

I'll be cheering for Chelsea cause Kante and Thiago Silva..

Yeah Madrid had an evening of misses and great saves stopping them..

Edited by Gen

Speaking of Kante and last night Chelsea reminded me a lot of the Leicester speed of attack. Chelsea were phenomenal last night i thought. Great entertaining game. Bodes well for a classic final....

really sets up a great game this saturday too.

See Bafana bafana have appointed a belgian coach who has had success in africa. cost of 720k per month.