Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Threat to take the semis and finals from wembley to Hungary unless 2500 VIPs are waived quarantine. 

Tell em to take their final and shove it i say. 

And completely off current topic Marco Borriello turns 39 today. 

He had some very memorable on field moments and because he was ( still is) so very easy on the eye had some very memorable off the field moments too????

Happy birthday Marco. 

Edited by Gen

In the pub having a pint with my mate an he knows Harry kewell. So dopping with my mate an Harry an watching footie. 

nice guy for an Ozzie 

Edited by IceCreamMan

Great squad management, 8 changes to the starting lineup (how good is it to see Verratti back) 3 remaing from the previous game so subbed off to give other a chance to make an appearance ..Mancini has absolute faith in his squad.. 

Top of the group without conceding...Never  been done before in Group stage since the examination of Euros. 

On we go. 

20210620_210852.jpg

Edited by Gen

On 6/19/2021 at 5:42 PM, Baldrick said:

There is a rumour that Southgate made his team play another 90 minutes against a make shift team of drunken Scottish supporters. The score was still 0 -0

???????? 

Crunch time tomorrow night. 

Last nights games were off the hook. Great football, great tension, great games. 

England vs Germany...the ultimate showdown. 1966 , Tommy vs Fritz. Don't mention the war. 

5 pm on Tuesday you can rest assured nothing will be moving cept the bar men and bar ladies at the pub and the bookies. Got my ticket to the pub. fiver a pop. Pubs going to do recoup all their covid losses plus more. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

So, it has come to this Gen.

From duels on Bikehub to duels on the Football field. 

Hope De Bruyne is ok. Damn porras bunch of dirty sods. Should have been a red card or 2. 

And, as the devil would have it i am travelling home during that time on trains so hope to get to watch on my Ipad. 

Bookies have Belgium as the underdogs. Interesting that. 

Well played Gen. better side on the night, Lukaku really should have scored that second. 

italians last 20 minutes was a little cringeworthy though. But that’s football. 

Possible end of the golden generation. 

Tickets to game tonight were available in the week. Cheap seats 3700 an Bobby Moore stand an eye watering 14 grand. Are ppl mal? 

pity Gen not around. I think she is going to relish this. Can’t really see Italy not winning but football a funny ole game.