Where are all the Contrabands

Allrounder

I have also contemplated going drop bars, but my lower back has some issues and I am scared that the reach and drop might be to long and low to be  comfortable in looooong rides.  

I have also contemplated going drop bars, but my lower back has some issues and I am scared that the reach and drop might be to long and low to be  comfortable in looooong rides.  

Yes you will need a very short stem.... 

Yes you will need a very short stem.... 

I think it's something you need to decide on before buying the bike. Drop bar = smaller frame, normal bar = larger frame. That's my thinking anyway, don't know how much validity there is to it.

I think it's something you need to decide on before buying the bike. Drop bar = smaller frame, normal bar = larger frame. That's my thinking anyway, don't know how much validity there is to it.

Yes I agree. The reach as is is max for me. Still need to do the setup, but still. My thinking is I can have another bike every season. Come winter, flat bar MTB, Come summer, gravel and road....

• 2 years later...