Breaking News: Cycle Lab Acquires Chris Willemse Cycles

fanievb

From Facebook

BREAKING NEWS: CYCLE LAB ACQUIRES CHRIS WILLEMSE CYCLES

Cycle Lab, South Africa’s premier cycling retail chain and Chris Willemse Cycles, South Africa’s premier online retailer, have joined forces to give South African cyclists the best of both worlds - in-store and online!

As of 22 August 2018, Chris Willemse Cycles is a Cycle Lab business. Cycle Lab is a division of the MoreCorp Group of companies. MoreCorp also owns MoreGolf which has the following subsidiaries: The Pro Shop, World of Golf, Golf Villages, playmoregolf, Cool Clubs and the Gary Player Golf Experience.

As a result of the acquisition, Cape Town-based cyclists will now have access to an even wider range of bicycles and accessories at the best prices.

Chris Willemse Cycles, a Cycle Lab Business, will now also offer:

• The widest range of cycling products under one roof

• The best price (we will not be beaten on price!)

• A 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee

• Bike trade-ins

• Unbeatable finance, by Wesbank*

• Free insurance with every bike purchase, by King Price*

The Cycle Lab BIG Sale, a much-anticipated annual clearance sale, runs from 24 August until 2 September. This week’s acquisition also gives Cape Town-region road cyclists and mountain bikers access to incredible deals on road bikes, mountain bikes, kids bikes, gear, clothing, accessories and more!

Cycle Lab also has megastores in Johannesburg North (Fourways), Johannesburg East (Boksburg), Pretoria (Lynnwood) and Durban (Cornubia).

“Today is arguably the most exciting day in my 25 years of cycling retail in South Africa. The partnering of the highly respected Chris Willemse Cycles retail store with its powerful online presence, together with Cycle Lab’s world-class retail infrastructure can only be a win-win for the SA cycling community,” said Andrew McLean, founder and director of Cycle Lab.

“This is a great milestone in my career. I started this business in June 1977 and in 2007 we added the online store. We have always adapted to the market’s needs, which continue to evolve. This is simply the next logical step for us as a business. We look forward to being able to deliver an even wider range of brands at great prices to the South African cyclists,” said Chris Willemse Senior, founder of Chris Willemse Cycles.

www.cyclelab.com or www.cwcycles.co.za

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was an April fools joke but then I saw the date.

But the rumour has been going around for a while.

Let's hope the current CWC management team stays on