Ali Express

Brett Pearce

Not always the case. The last one I asked refused, stating that according to their tracking the package is with the mail agent (SAPO) and I would therefore only need to wait for delivery. 

I reckon that they are also savvy to the total uselessness of our postal service and are fed up to stand guardian on SAPO's behalf.

What would you do in that case, if the buyer protection phase ends without extension and the product is undelivered? Would you open a dispute for a full/partial refund?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use Amazon, granted they do not ship all the stuff ALI Express does but what they do ship arrives within a week to 10 days and by courier. Awesome service

Edited by Wet Ears

Well lets see what happens, the buyers protection on the one order ends in 7 days.

I have sent a request to extend this by another 30 days.

Well lets see what happens, the buyers protection on the one order ends in 7 days.

I usually don't bother about this unless the value is large. The parcels always arrive and if you claim a refund it is sometimes difficult to pay the supplier once the item does arrive.

i think the PO strike definately fouled things up ...ordered 5 items from Ali in May ..got 1 quite quickly the others they refunded me 2.5weeks ago ..then got another last week & received POslips today & went to see only to be told they had been returned already.  

Use Amazon, granted they do not ship all the stuff ALI Express does but what they do ship arrives within a week to 10 days and by courier. Awesome service

isn't they asked you for the importer code? 

Confirmation received, extended by another 30 days! Awesome.