DH World Champs chatter

Headshot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like that is only XC relay and U23.

Nothing on DSTV, I just checked.

I seem to remember I needed to VPN last year to another country to watch on Red Bull TV.

I had a look on the RBTV site and it was up as an upcoming event with SA start times.

La Bresse was tailor made for Maes. Everyone needs to calm down about him - amazing result, but the track was basically an EWS stage. He won't top 10 at Worlds.

Podium will be Minnaar, Bruni and Gwinn.

gone into quickest time so far.

up  by 2.5, with 30 still to come

Tay-ho in some good company and ahead of some big names. 1 tenth behind Pierron and ahead of Reece Wilson. Someone give that oke a contract!!!

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Tay-ho in some good company and ahead of some big names.

17th! - 7 seconds back

brook macdonald  heads the qualies

Maes4th, gwin 5th

mr min 29th

pottie 42nd

La Bresse was tailor made for Maes. Everyone needs to calm down about him - amazing result, but the track was basically an EWS stage. He won't top 10 at Worlds.

Podium will be Minnaar, Bruni and Gwinn.

Aaaaaand then he qualifies 4th..

So it looks like the coverage availability has changed. PB were reporting that SA was going to be one of the countries geo-blocked from the Redbull coverage but the story has since been updated (woohoo!):

"Please note that the broadcast will unfortunately be geoblocked in certain countries. Due to licensing agreements between the UCI and national/local broadcasters, Red Bull TV will NOT be able to provide a broadcast or VOD in the following countries:

Algeria, Argentina, Bahrein, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Oman, Paraguay, Peru, Palestine, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Uruguay, UAE, Vatican City, Venezuela, Yemen.

[uPDATE: Canada and South Africa are going to receive the live broadcast and replay on Red Bull TV]"

see here: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/watching-the-fight-for-the-rainbow-jersey-in-lenzerheide-live-on-red-bull-tv.html