Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Also ...when will Gallopin have some good fortune, bad luck follows him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I obviously missed something..... why is Simon Yates down by 26 minutes on yellow jersey?

I obviously missed something..... why is Simon Yates down by 26 minutes on yellow jersey?

He lost time during the TTT, he sat up today, saving energy where he can to be able to support Adam.

Thanks Gen. Ok makes sense now with tomorrow's stage in mind.

So acting as super-domestique to his brother this tour

Meanwhile, Team ‘Sky’ was using Lightweight Meilenstein Obermeyer on Stage 5

And Shimano hoops on flatter stages

Around 4.000 USD a set for those German puppies

For those not getting the "Secret Pro Newsletter"

"everyone is visibly nervous about la Planche tomorrow. We're all hearing conflicting reports on what the last kilometre which apparently hits 24% actually looks like. Gravel? Dirt? Paved? Something in-between?"

What do you guys think, are we seeing one or more of the supposed GC contenders dropping out of the running today? Or all-together over the line, with 5 to 10s lost at most by the top guys? I think this will be a massive test for Geraint and Fuglsang... Bernal on the other hand would probably like to steal some more seconds on his rivals.

post-27827-0-78568600-1562824293_thumb.jpg

Why would they have Impey leadout Trentin? I would think it should be the other way around??

Can't wait for tomorrow..really hope Ineos dont hold Bernal back! Will be good for the race if they let him do his thing.

For those not getting the "Secret Pro Newsletter"

"everyone is visibly nervous about la Planche tomorrow. We're all hearing conflicting reports on what the last kilometre which apparently hits 24% actually looks like. Gravel? Dirt? Paved? Something in-between?"

What do you guys think, are we seeing one or more of the supposed GC contenders dropping out of the running today? Or all-together over the line, with 5 to 10s lost at most by the top guys? I think this will be a massive test for Geraint and Fuglsang... Bernal on the other hand would probably like to steal some more seconds on his rivals.

Please post link to full article

Please post link to full article

No link to share, I receive a short mail in my inbox every morning. You can sign up at Cyclingtips.

Here is the full text of the email that popped in my inbox at 2AM this morning:

The Secret Pro's Tour de France newsletter comes straight to your inbox throughout July every weekday. 

Bonjour readers,

The official transfer window opens up in August but now is when everyone is scrambling to firm up their contracts. We hear the same rumours as you do but one that I haven't seen reported anywhere is what's happening to Mikel Landa. Apparently Movistar has not offered him a contract for next year and word on the street is we won’t see him working for anybody as of yet. Nobody is interested in him. 

Here's a photo of Landa before today's stage chatting to Dave Brailsford. Trying to rebuild some bridges, perhaps...? Everything's pretty quiet in the team today – everyone is visibly nervous about la Planche tomorrow. We're all hearing conflicting reports on what the last kilometre which apparently hits 24% actually looks like. Gravel? Dirt? Paved? Something in-between?

Until tomorrow...

Yours truly,

TSP

Today might turn out to be a bit of a disappointment for us spectators, hope I’m wrong.

Its still early days and the GC contenders have to think of that last week. I think we will see the weaker GC contenders loose some time while the rest will all be marking each other without attacking flat out.

Hoping for a good showing by Enrique Mas to take over the white jersey and my wild card rider Romain Kreuziger to try make a move.

Today might turn out to be a bit of a disappointment for us spectators, hope I’m wrong.

Its still early days and the GC contenders have to think of that last week. I think we will see the weaker GC contenders loose some time while the rest will all be marking each other without attacking flat out.

Hoping for a good showing by Enrique Mas to take over the white jersey and my wild card rider Romain Kreuziger to try make a move.

:thumbup: