Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a weekend. Got 9 hours in the saddle after being off the whole year due to neck injury, mother in law went home after visiting for a week. Had downhill, XC and TDF to watch. Darryl won! Hopefully the black caps will beat England. Braaied some meat, drank some wine, and the weather has been beautiful.

And an epic game at Wimbledon too.

"I've been imagining that emotion on the finish line for a long time, so it's fantastic to win at this level. The last Tour de France stage victory for South Africa I think was Robbie Hunter in 2007. It's been a long time between drinks - to win on Bastille Day, that's fantastic. That's a magic memory...”

DI ????????

UPDATE: X-rays have confirmed that @ADM_RossodiBuja has sustained a fractured clavicle, fractured ribs, a lung contusion, and multiple abrasions in his #TDF2019 crash.

Update [emoji1000] [emoji117] https://t.co/JsTshnLn1f

Wishing Dema a speedy recovery and a big thanks for everyone's support! https://t.co/sBU57YLRkt

Ouch!

Impey!!! You beauty!!! Great win, love the way he went across to benoot but the best was the way he took responsibility straight away to make sure they stay away...shows he has got great legs!!

We have been missing an old friend to the TDF this year....

Dr Crosswinds, and his cousin... Professor Echelons...

I wonder if and when they will make their appearance :huh: ?