Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Noooooooooo....... Gutted. Was watching th highlights reel each night.

Not sure if they do it for all of the ladies races but I'm sure the bigger races will get shown. Maybe just check on the day (if you have the calender that is). I would be very surprised if they didn't have a live stream of La Course when that gets raced.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the commentators started talking about Allaphillipe and his GC ambitions today.

In 2018 he was clearly targeting the King of the Mountains classification, yet still finished a respectable 33rd on GC, 1h30 odd behind.

After tasting yellow for so long, would he forgo any stage targeting attacks and try to hang on to the GC train to see how high he can finish? That epic mountain top finish he stuck with the GC okes and attacked at the end was mightily impressive. He might somehow hold on to a top 10 finish? No?

We will see on Saturday.. Tourmalet is waiting.. the climb the other day was one thing but those monsters that wait are another thing.

If he climbs too well Ineos may sign him as domestique for Bernal[emoji2957]

Edited by Gen

We will see on Saturday.. Tourmalet is waiting.. the climb the other day was one thing but those monsters that wait are another thing.

\I think they are lining Carapaz up for that role  :) 

Incredible.. the most inpressive palmares of all cyclists ever.

Having done what Wout and Mathieu is doing now

But many years ago - the multidisciplinary success

Mercurial

Once in a lifetime

So, Uran Uran lost big time today

I’ll be crying myself to sleep ????

Edited by 'Dale

We have been missing an old friend to the TDF this year....

Dr Crosswinds, and his cousin... Professor Echelons...

I wonder if and when they will make their appearance :huh: ?

You should go play the lotto..............

Incidentally I do have some QuickPick numbers running.... we all get lucky sometimes  ^_^ , hopefully my luck can be monetized at some stage. 

Meanwhile...

One day when I'm big, I'll have her 30 sec PPO

4 stage wins at Giro Rosa

2019-giro-rosa-stage-3-4-1024x683.jpg

Ashleigh also did well to secure overall 4th place for the team after a disappointing TT! I had a genuine huge crush on her back in university..she is a year or two older than me and used to be our demi in Engineering Maths..would call her over all the time and ask stupid questions about the work just as an excuse to talk to her haha..idiot me are

So, Uran Uran lost big time today

I’ll be crying myself to sleep ????

Feel the same about Porte, Pinot and Fuglsang..not sure its what the tour needed. Could come down to a movistar Ineos battle now and we had the potential for a big fight...but lets hope this time lost sparks a crazy day somehow with Pinot,Porte ,Fuhlsang and Uran trying to take back time

Feel the same about Porte, Pinot and Fuglsang..not sure its what the tour needed. Could come down to a movistar Ineos battle now and we had the potential for a big fight...but lets hope this time lost sparks a crazy day somehow with Pinot,Porte ,Fuhlsang and Uran trying to take back time

And TDD Roman Kreuziger.... who actually survived the mistral carnage in the lead bunch yesterday....