Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Think this was a flash storm. Doubt they had bags of time to make a call.

Possibly they could have split the stage. Stop an resume further down the road with aggregate times

Yeah after seeing the pictures they wouldn't even even able to get through that section.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this was a flash storm. Doubt they had bags of time to make a call.

Possibly they could have split the stage. Stop an resume further down the road with aggregate times

yes maybe...dont think the stop and resume would have been more fair. i think they made the right decision, just a bit earlier would have been appreciated by the teams. But like you said, we dont know at what time this actually happened

Aaah throw in a little landslide too why don't you?

Yep.. landslide and a river ..they wouldn't even have been able to safely get through that section if the stage was neutralised for that section.

Yeah, I hear you, there's no doubt he's an exceptional bike rider and on a blinder of a season but I'm still not buying what he's selling. Time will tell however.

Is he selling anything though?

He said himself that he doesnt believe that he will have yellow in Paris still.

I think he is doing a smart thing and trying his best to hold on to it but the big crack will eventually come.

If anything JA is lucky. Would have been out of top 3 I reckon

And still close enough to go balls to the walls and get the jersey back [emoji39]

Oh damn our friend is at the finish again today.. well at where the finish was supposed to be

Edited by Gen