Makro Cannondale

Eugene

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have seen a hundred cheap, yellow Cannondale rental bikes here in New York today and none of them had a Makro sticker on or had broken down due to being poorly made and that's with poor maintenance on the squeaky drivetrains...

Then there is this...

https://www.onedayonly.co.za/deus-cycleworks-dragonfly-bicycle.html?utm_source=OneDayOnly&utm_campaign=3c5781096b-28_September_201828-09-2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34763bf86d-3c5781096b-401234193

And it is a special nogal. There is another more expensive one.

I fail to see where the value lies.

#sickofbeingtakenforaride

Edited by CogitoErgoSum

Then there is this...

https://www.onedayonly.co.za/deus-cycleworks-dragonfly-bicycle.html?utm_source=OneDayOnly&utm_campaign=3c5781096b-28_September_201828-09-2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34763bf86d-3c5781096b-401234193

Must be the 'Young Jerks' graphics one is paying for?

Then there is this...

we'd like to leave you with the following gem from Lord of the Rings:

"Use the force, Harry." - Edward Cullen.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Then there is this...

What exactly makes that a R13k bike? I mean honestly, They even have the balls to put clipless pedals on it.

What exactly makes that a R13k bike? I mean honestly, They even have the balls to put clipless pedals on it.

Well, it does come with a luggage rack. And apart from the frame colour, I think my mail man has the same one.

What exactly makes that a R13k bike? I mean honestly, 

Well, it does come with a luggage rack. And apart from the frame colour, I think my mail man has the same one.

It is actually a coloboration between DeusExMachina custom cycles and Cinelli and fits a niche that we don't have in South Africa : a good city bike.

Deus do a nice custom range, albeit a bit too hipster for me, but if you lived in Clifton and wanted a bike to ride to the promenade at Three Anchor Bay, it would be a nice option. 

Edited by eddy

Ad in the Makro product advertisement included in the Rekord this week.

post-45680-0-13529900-1538124375_thumb.jpg

Edited by wiledog_x

Makro better not have a special on Black Cat peanut butter then cos I would have to change to Yum Yum brand.

Cmon people, good deals are good !

I heard they selling them cheap cos the 29er is on its way out to make way for the new 26.01 wheel size that is the new big thing.

Yum yum is off limits

Comes in plastic

Black cat is in glass

I'm surprised it doesn't have reflectors on the spokes.

Do you have the vaguest idea why bikes come with reflectors on the spokes?